Thread: Asking Tarot About Sports

Asking Tarot About Sports

I don't know if I'm the only one who asked tarot about sports but I do enjoy it. Every time I ask tarot about sports (About any type of sports.) I just pull a single card asking who will win or lose the game. And it's very accurate. It's help you earn some cash when you're betting the team. (Which is gambling of course.) However these type of questions will is definitely consider your ethics of tarot. So my question is will you ask tarot about sports or no?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Personally I wouldn't use divination for something like personal gain, but considering that most games are a 50/50 chance anyway it wouldn't be difficult.. as divination comes from true emotion it would be hard to put that much into it unless you were truly desperate for cash...
    I won money on the lotto simply by asking for it so that I wouldn't have to worry about letting financial problems interfere with my life and I could concentrate on important things and never had to ask again.. so I am very lucky in some respects.. good luck to you all the same

Until this moment it had never occurred to me to ask my tarot deck about sports. It just never crossed my mind. But I also don't use my deck like that, because I'm not really sure that tarot can tell you anything that you don't already know on some level. I generally believe that if you're asking questions, it's because you already know or already believe and you either a) need help clawing through the fuzziness/uncertainty/BS/whatever's blocking you from knowing or b) you want to be convinced or c) you want the tarot to tell you that what you know isn't true because you don't want to face that particular truth. With that particular approach, asking about sports wouldn't work for me, because I generally have no idea who's going to win when I sit down to watch a game.
    The possibilities are endless.