Thread: Weird stuff

Weird stuff

Just for curiosity I wanted to see how many of us have experienced what science cannot, and what they were. Anything from a simple spirit sighting to having bigfoot with you at the mad hatters tea party??

More than a few but one of the memorable ones would be seeing the Gray Lady of Glamis Castle in Scotland. I was stationed in Scotland from 79-81 and on one visit happened to see a misty form near the altar inside the chapel. You weren't allowed to take photo's inside the castle and cell phones didn't exist at the time so you couldn't even sneak a photo. Was ironic because it was before the guide had even started to tell us about the Gray lady's ghost. Never saw her again but that one time stuck with me.

I've never seen a ghost in this world, but I have seen the soul leave this world and cross over to the next.. its beautifully peaceful to see..

I tend to see and feel all kinds of ethereal beings and consider them part of life. Not necessarily any world mystery.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

Agree only reason it's in this thread is because I couldn't find any other place for it, which is why I simply asked for stuff science can't explain.. my garden is completely covered in fairies that I can see anytime I want, I just see them as part of life