Thread: A big hello from a paper witch (not really)

Question A big hello from a paper witch (not really)

First, Hello everyone! I am glad to being here and I have a question. I would like to explain myself as well but I don't have really time for it. But I will do it of course. Well,
    I love words and languages, they are amazing and yet tricky. I don't call myself as a wiccan but I love working with words, languages (also simply paper :O) if I make something spell-ish (for healing& banishing negativity). Till one or two days ago, I was tearing the paper (which I wrote something on it) up to release its energy/magick.

So, is it possible to use water or a pen which dries on paper mins later (becomes invisible etc.) in a spell like mine to release the magic in it?

f not, what can I do to release? What should I do?
    I am truly open to any ideas, thank you!

Maybe a water Buddha bowl? I don't know how effective it would be for spells, but definitely for meditations.http://buddhaboard.com/
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Depends what results your looking for, so many different types of magick it would make your head hurt..
    For example if I wanted to perform a healing spell on myself I would use a drop of my blood mixed with a drop of lavender and write the spell out on piece of paper then burn on a white candle to enact it...
    If it's for someones else just leave the blood out and write their name in the spell instead...hope this helps