Thread: Tarot Accuracy

Tarot Accuracy

OK a few weeks ago. I ask the tarot about what's going to happen when I play my first chess battle tournament match and the cards said that I'm going to lose my match but it turns out that I won that match. I always that the tarot is never wrong but that was a total lie. I need to know how accurate is the tarot itself?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

You need to realize you're a human being. Humans err. That's humanity. We will never be able to read the signs as intricately as the universe gives us because we will never be at that point (otherwise, we would be god).

Also realize that you're using cards. It's cards. It can help give you POSSIBILITIES of the future, and they are never set in stone. Time is fluid, just like any divination outcomes.
    Call me Mivi.
    무속인 (Korean Shaman).
    "Money can move the gods."
    Ceremony Fundraiser
    2k17 Pilgrimage!

BMH,

Are you still doing mind tarot drawings or using an actual deck now? I know you've purchased a number of decks but just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by monsnoleedra View Post
    BMH,

Are you still doing mind tarot drawings or using an actual deck now? I know you've purchased a number of decks but just curious.
    I'm still doing mind tarot reading sometimes but right now I'm using a physical tarot deck.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!