Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Astral projection into the physical world

I am a lot like her in many ways as it turns out which were her words not mine...Then something about hoping kindness will be my guide at the crossroads, which strangle my psychic mentioned before hand about watching me walking in a shining light surrounding me and coming to a place in the woods where there was 3 paths to choose and I chose the 1 with the most light ahead of it.. Which would suggest having some kind of meaning to what I use magick for and being the right choice and what it does.. I tested some light magick the other night but this time on myself just in case and the only side effect I got was a tingling hand all day, but again the spell worked very quick and my hand was the reason it did in a way, So it at least appears to only be magick for others that sends apparitions of myself far and wide.. 600miles and across the North Sea is quite a distance to project astrally let alone having any visible or physical form. Also ice is sacred to hel and that's my favourite weather.. love the snow and ice but makes my skin go weird colours..
    Last edited by Mjolnir; February 24th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.

Sorry my mind drifts around and I tend to just respond to things that spring forward so it might seem odd.

As I read the path statement I sort of hung on was it a three way intersection like a Y shape or a hydra / serpent head which is a neck with 4 or 5 heads? I know sounds crazy but that was what jumped into my head. The Y shape was that which is behind me, the path traveled, the path before me which I take and the path not-taken..yet the hydra head or serpent head is the path I travel but then it fans into the path of the warrior, the path of the healer, the path of the magician or the path of the spiritualist. It's not always there but sometimes there is a 5th head which is the path of the naturalist or earth walker. Don't ask where I know that one from as I honestly don't recall anymore it's just one that I learn't years ago and it stays in my mind. Each head has a symbol on it but I honestly don't recall them any more or not at the moment anyway. I should add the titles are not in a strict western or even eastern sense but more of an American Indian sense so can't be taken exactly by what the word means by definition.

As an aside though I wonder what hand you used. In some readings and my own practice I notice my right hand pushes away and my left hand pulls to me, which also corresponds to energy and blood flow within the body. To some degree I understand on some levels it also matches the flow of energy and the turning of the lesser and greater wheels as part of the chakra system as defined in eastern mystical systems and the concept of kundalini moving into and upward through the body or receiving it from on high and having it move downward through the body along its central core. By dominance my right hand is my primary hand so I push with it anyway and project naturally with that side, but a person who is left handed would probably be reversed. If I disrupt that movement by overloading or receiving to much I know my hand and the arm will ache for hours if not days afterwards.

I prefer the late fall and winter months but unfortunately as i've aged my body no longer enjoys it as much. Dislike the heat of summer though

I have translated it to choosing the right path for me, I had a dream just before I found hel, where I was being taken by a group of people that seemed to look like they were from star trek, it was back in the caves again and then they surrounded me as a huge dog type thing attacked them trying to get at me, eventually it did and carried me off to the cave again. But he did not harm me and we slept together his paw around my waist keeping me close and warm. When I awoke the heat from his paw actually left a print for a while, don't know if this was a past dream or a present dream. But I assumed the animal was garm as I learned she has a watchdog... Sent a message saying it seemed everlasting that you would always be mine, now you wanna be free so iam letting you fly, because a love like ours will never die... Also frigga wasn't to keen on us together at the start but she seems to have changed her mind now and is starting to see what it is I see in her.
    We are a different kind and have the world in our hands was another message, which probably has something to do with the way I view life... Anyway I could go on for ages and not get any further. The only thing I know for certain is that there is love between us and iam on the right path. For now that's enough.

Don't doubt it was the right path for you just wondering if the path was revealed or the other paths were? Perhaps just my experience but I've found there tend to be many clues at intersections that identify things with symbols. Maybe a shamanic thing but the guides or allies inspire us and guide us but also motivate us by signs and things if we observe. Many times I've found even the paths I've not taken have been revealing with the symbology that has marked them at their junctures. The gods / goddesses I am bound to have revealed just as many things like mile markers and road signs or information signs but it is up to me whether I choose to research it. I admit at first I seldom paid attention to them as the end destination seemed more important but then you discover you miss the journey by being focused solely upon the destination. But you also can't dwell upon the side show to much for then you drag your feet so there has to be a compromise and balance.

But as one of my driving instructors used to say..You can't drive at night and stare into oncoming headlights. To do so and you crash! You have to look but also look to the side to see the road to stay on course but also watch what is coming at you to avoid going off track and being blinded by the light.

But in the end no one can walk your path for you for each step is yours and yours alone. They may walk beside you and keep you company for a bit but it is your own will power and internal strength that moves your foot forward with each step. Only you can find that source of motivation that keeps giving you the energy to pick that foot up and put it back down. In that regard the gods and goddesses will be unique to each of us even though they may have similar traits according to mythology, within they are still unique to us. Enjoy you pathwalk.

Would be nice to find someone on here that follows the norse and even better to find a follower of hers. She seems to be very picky about those she chooses tho.
    In the meantime if you have any friends or someone in another forum with experience with the norse I would be most grateful if you could ask for their views... Thanks for your shamanic point of view on things tho...

PM sent

Just a quick update on our discussion, after some searching and questions I have come very close to the occurrence I experienced on 2 occasions and it is apparently called bilocation, I will continue my search for answers with my love at my side but if anyone has any knowledge of bilocation please let me know..bright blessings to all

Easy est time is early morning when your mind wakes up before your body, Don't move! Will your self to float out of your body. most people get a itchy feeling right before breaking free ( don't move ). The Hard part is keeping your mind awake to remember. Once you get out you'll be tempted to "see the world" don't on your first few times. keep it short so you can remember. NEVER try to project while face down, or when drunk!!! (go to bed on your back with palms facing up for best results) If you see some thing your mind doesn't understand it will try to improvize at first. Be fore bed place 3 cards in your window facing out with out looking at them. On your way back from your trips look at the cards and write them down when you get up, then check them to make sure you got them right. ( this is to check that it wasn't a dream ). After you get the hang of the basics, There are Schools that are in the border lands, AMAZING! to find them just set your intentions to learn. After that there Are the Keys These are schools on other planes that have passwords to get in. If you get that far and you still don't have the keys from the other schools, PM me and I'll give them to you. It's easy-er if you go with out sex for a few weeks first (remember the old saying, "you'll go blind").
    Last edited by Vatel; May 9th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatel View Post
    Easy est time is early morning when your mind wakes up before your body, Don't move! Will your self to float out of your body. most people get a itchy feeling right before breaking free ( don't move ). The Hard part is keeping your mind awake to remember. Once you get out you'll be tempted to "see the world" don't on your first few times. keep it short so you can remember. NEVER try to project while face down, or when drunk!!! (go to bed on your back with palms facing up for best results) If you see some thing your mind doesn't understand it will try to improvize at first. Be fore bed place 3 cards in your window facing out with out looking at them. On your way back from your trips look at the cards and write them down when you get up, then check them to make sure you got them right. ( this is to check that it wasn't a dream ). After you get the hang of the basics, There are Schools that are in the border lands, AMAZING! to find them just set your intentions to learn. After that there Are the Keys These are schools on other planes that have passwords to get in. If you get that far and you still don't have the keys from the other schools, PM me and I'll give them to you. It's easy-er if you go with out sex for a few weeks first (remember the old saying, "you'll go blind").
    Thanks for your help but you are getting mixed up with astral projection which I have mastered long ago, this is bilocation completely different as you are still in the physical plane not the astral.. but thanks for taking an interest..bright blessings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3