Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bartmanhomer Writing Thread

Bartmanhomer Writing Thread

This is a thread that I'm going to post all my stories that was written by me. You're feel to critique my writing to tell me what you think about my stories. I'm going to post my stories real soon.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I'm going to post my Dungeons and Dragons Fan-Fiction story here real soon.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Dungeons And Dragons Mini Story: Patrick's Tarot Reading

One day in a magical place of Arcadia, lives a city Psial City lives a place called the Tarot Cafe lives a young female human psion named Pamela Chalice. Pamela is a psion which she do tarot reading to help people whatever the outcome is positive or negative. Suddenly a male Drow fighter enter the cafe.

"Hello? I'm interested for a tarot reading please." said the male drow fighter.

"Hello my name is Pamela. I'm the owner of the Tarot Cafe. I'll give you a tarot reading." said Pamela.

"Hi Pamela. My name is Patrick Club. I want to know what's going to happen when I become an adventurer." said Patrick.

"Sure. Right this way." said Pamela as she show Patrick to the table. Both of them were seated at the table. Pamela got her Drow Tarot Deck.

"Do you want to choose a card as a significator?" asked Pamela.

"Sure." said Patrick as he going to look w card to choose as a significator. He choose the King of Wands as his significator. Pamela shuffle the Drow Tarot deck. She put two cards face down on the table next to the King of Wands.

"OK you choose the King of Wands as your significator in the near future. This card describe yourself as a natural born leader. Full of ambitions and inspiration."

"Wow that's wonderful." said Patrick. Pamela flips the second card, it's the Eight of Wands.

"OK your distant future is the Eight of Wands. This cards means that your adventure will be very fast and quick. It's definitely not going to be a long adventure which is good for you." said Pamela.

"Wow I'm starting to enjoy this reading already." said Patrick. Pamela flips the last card. It's the Sun.

"Finally the far distant future is the Sun. It's looks like there's going to be happiness at the end of your adventure. So in summary your adventuring experience will be a positive one."

"I really enjoy this reading. How much gold should I pay you?" asked Patrick.

"10 gold please." said Pamela as Patrick paid 10 gold to Pamela."

"Thank you for the reading. I really hope the cards are right about it. Farewell Pamela." said Patrick.

"Goodbye Patrick and you're welcome." said Patrick as he left the cafe.

THE END

So what do you think of my first Dungeons and Dragons mini story?
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; April 14th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Anyway. I'm going to write my Full length story of Dungeons and Dragons called Demonic Takeover At Arcadia.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I would like to see the continuation, Bartmanhomer. It's fascinating because it's all about Tarot Reading.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueChic View Post
    I would like to see the continuation, Bartmanhomer. It's fascinating because it's all about Tarot Reading.
    What do you mean by continuation, MystiqueChic?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I meant to say I would like to see the continuation of your short story.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueChic View Post
    I meant to say I would like to see the continuation of your short story.
    Oh OK. There will be a continuation of the story. It'll follow the prediction of Patrick Club Tarot reading.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

With D&D there's always a twist... a short adventure usually means death, and a happy ending can mean a feeling of accomplishment. By that basic reading I'd guess your Patrick meets a noble end. If you have a regular group (time isn't a factor) why not do a full spread to build the story? Even if you don't have the campaign finished you can still add little twists that reflect a certain card. My favorite style of DM is one that leaves the players all the choices, and then they deal with the results of said choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatel View Post
    With D&D there's always a twist... a short adventure usually means death, and a happy ending can mean a feeling of accomplishment. By that basic reading I'd guess your Patrick meets a noble end. If you have a regular group (time isn't a factor) why not do a full spread to build the story? Even if you don't have the campaign finished you can still add little twists that reflect a certain card. My favorite style of DM is one that leaves the players all the choices, and then they deal with the results of said choices.
    That's a great idea Vatel. I'm thinking for a few ideas that will fit my D&D story. The first few idea is too bland.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast