Thread: Returning to MW after a long time away...

Talking Returning to MW after a long time away...

Hey all, I don't know if anyone will even remember me - it feels like eons ago that I was last here! I happened across the site just now and immediately logged back in.. I've missed this place a lot. I'm so glad it's still online.

Anyway, I'm serenarian (feel free to call me Seri for short) and when I joined this site I was... well, a lot younger than I am now! LOL. I'm 33 now and married to an amazing man.

So good to be back. This place already feels like a familiar hug.

:D
    Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk

Welcome back. I'm very new here, and i'm pleasantly happy to meet you.
    I can not change my past, I may only change my future.

Hello and welcome back.

Welcome back!

What I love most about this place, is that there is always room on the porch for wanderers to return home. We'll always have the lemonade and cookies ready.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Welcome home... Do you have any advise on relations ships between people who have different belief systems? I know a Girl in my town who is an avid learner of the arts, but her husband has nothing to do with what means the most in her life... I've seen her around for a few years. Tha first time we met was a fast food place she was working. she asked a question, and I was able to help. A few years later I bump into her again and she recognized me. Her hair is gray now, I'm also wandering how some one could age so much faster then another?

back!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Hello and welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatel View Post
    Welcome home... Do you have any advise on relations ships between people who have different belief systems? I know a Girl in my town who is an avid learner of the arts, but her husband has nothing to do with what means the most in her life.
    Hi Vatel! I'm not sure if it's advice per se, but my husband does not share my beliefs and in all honesty, it's never been an issue with us. He's pretty agnostic and doesn't really have a nailed-down belief system, whereas I'm a pretty committed Pagan and have been since before I met him. I do believe though that it very much depends on the people involved and what else they have in common, their attitudes towards other religions/belief systems in general, and how much they share their spiritual practices. I think sometimes we have a tendency to look for the differences between ourselves and other people, where we should be looking for the things we have in common. I hope that helps some?

Also thank you to all who replied here and welcomed me home - it is very, very nice to be back.
    Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk