Thread: Hi. I'm Not New

Hi. I'm Not New

But I thought I would go ahead and reintroduce myself.

Yesterday I came out as bisexual to my parents and my best friend, who happens to be a Christian. Neither of them were too thrilled. While I am happy that they still love me and don't want to disown me...it hurts that they see this as wrong. On the other hand, I am happier that I am being more honest with myself.

As for my faith, I flip flopped a lot, but...I feel most at home as a Christopagan. I'm a heretic at heart, I always have been.

I know this is totally random, but I am almost 30, I need to be honest about who I am. I'm not going to hide anymore.

So, let me reintroduce myself. My name is Gaudior. I am bisexual, and I am a christopagan.

#thistookalotofcourage. #gahhhh #hashtagsdontevenworkherelol
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Welcome back

Nothing more freeing than being able to be your true self. You just took control of your own happiness and have not allowed conditional love with your family and friends. They will come around, but in the meantime build yourself a new family.
    "A mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam" ~ Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot

Hey! Welcome back.

Be YOU! Surround yourself with people who accept you for YOU. I think your closest loved ones will come around, in time. In the meantime, spend time with those around you that love you no matter what.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Congratulations on your honesty and respect to yourself! I wish you all the best on your path forward.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests