Thread: energy request

energy request

Hello, I didnt want to post this in the other energy request because i feel bad to post something less serious than what others are going through with that being understood.
    I have a friend being bullied pretty bad online and it keeps spiraling down hill please help if possible kind thoughts prayers or what have you it will be greatly appreciated.
    i looooooooooooooooooooove michael jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i can love him over there shoot, i can love him any where on a bus or on a train, my love 4 him will never change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/bad88ondvd

to your friend, and positive energy.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    I'm a month late in replying, but here's sending love, strength and good energy your friend's way.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)