Thread: I'm Thinking Of Changing my Faith Again

I'm Thinking Of Changing my Faith Again

Hey everybone. On Sunday during church one of the church sisters was acted very violently. She almost tipped over the table with food. Why does that have anything to do with what I'm talking about well is that I'm fear for my safety and I'm thinking of leaving Christianity because of that. I've trying to decided which faith is right for me. I'm thinking of going either Theistic Satanisst, Agnostic or even an Atheist. (I already tried Taoism and it's wasn't right for me.) I just don't know what to do anymore.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I would say there is no rush. Take your time and explore the options. There are a multitudes of other Christian denominations you can explore. I'm sure Buddhism has other theologies and philosophies to look into. Paganism has a variety of religious, spiritual and practical paths that might appeal.

You can even start piecing together your own existing ideas and ideals, shuffle out what doesn't seem right to you and reinforce what does. When you think about it all religions started somewhere. All of them eventually branch off with detail changes while leaving the core ideas in place. Whatever route you go, it's all ok.

Christianity is more than its followers, and more than a church.

Find out your truths and then see where you stand, don't be so eager to label yourself just to find your place. It rarely works that way.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I am a mixture,, I have some Christians beliefs but not all as I am open to some of the course in miracles comments.
    also I follow the traditional ojjibwe path in my area ( as I look for the harmony/spirituality) in the end unless you follow rigidly the rules of religion, you will go with what you experienced, and what makes sense to you.
    there is nothing wrong with evolving , as long as it resonates with you.
    keeping the peace.

I'm curious what you process is. Are you just exploring and accepting as you go or have you worked through and wrote out what you actually believe and then worked through the various religions to see what matches? What did you agree with and what did you disagree with in the systems you have tried? How long are you spending and how deep are you digging in each?
    Last edited by Amberhawk; July 20th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    I wonder if maybe a Unitarian Universalist church might be good for you, Bartmanhomer. It's got the Christianity vibe going on, but the premise of that church is that they accept ALL people to worship the Divine in whichever aspect they want, but to also come together to worship and to be a cohesive religious community. I'm given to understand that some UU churches are more Christian and other UU churches are more eclectic, though, so you would need to shop around to find the church that is the most comfortable fit for you. It's
    Last edited by Ahautenites; July 23rd, 2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: I wanted an "if", not an "is".
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)