Thread: My Future Dungeons And Dragons Version 3.5 Games Tarot Reading

My Future Dungeons And Dragons Version 3.5 Games Tarot Reading

Hey everybody. Yesterday I did a Wild Unknown Tarot reading on what's going to happen when I play Gandog The Golden in my future Dungeons And Dragons Version 3.5 games. Before I begin my reading, I just want to let you know that I got Gandog The Golden from a boss Monster card game. Well this character inspired me because he's so adorable and cute so I want to use this character in my future Dungeons and Dragons games. So anyway I did a three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Ace of Pentacles: This is the beginning of money and finance when I use Gandog The Golden in my future Dungeons and Dragons games.

2. Distant Future: Daughter of Pentacles Reverse (Page of Pentacles Reverse): I'm going to be very wasteful to use Gandog The Golden spells and special abilities during the game.

3. Far Distant Future: 5 of Pentacles Reverse: All my money problems will be over when I use Gandog The Golden at the end of the game.

So in summary, it's looks like the spread is all Pentacles means that money is the main focus in this reading. In the beginning it's going to turn out great. But in the middle of the game it's going to be some problems. But in the end, it will turn out great. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; July 14th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!