Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Forum Is So Boring

Quote Originally Posted by Sitalique View Post
    That tends to be how forums lack activity. Everyone waiting for someone else to bring the life.
    I know right?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sitalique View Post
    That tends to be how forums lack activity. Everyone waiting for someone else to bring the life.
    I know for me personally my general area of interest is rather narrow so what I find interesting tends to be uninteresting for most to begin with. So difficult to bring it to life

Quote Originally Posted by monsnoleedra View Post
    I know for me personally my general area of interest is rather narrow so what I find interesting tends to be uninteresting for most to begin with. So difficult to bring it to life
    Yes I agree with you on that one.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Well, we're here, right? I see most of us looking to post. I'm here reading and if I have something interesting to say, I post.

So let's try to work together. What would you guys like to see? Maybe we can find items of interest and start posting.

MW has been around a very long time. And most things are posted, which is why we also have great archives. I'm sure there's always something new out there for a twist of something we thought old.

I know my interests, not just Pagan interests, but life in general, which is cooking, writing, reading, music and some gaming.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Quote Originally Posted by MammaStar View Post
    Well, we're here, right? I see most of us looking to post. I'm here reading and if I have something interesting to say, I post.

So let's try to work together. What would you guys like to see? Maybe we can find items of interest and start posting.

MW has been around a very long time. And most things are posted, which is why we also have great archives. I'm sure there's always something new out there for a twist of something we thought old.

I know my interests, not just Pagan interests, but life in general, which is cooking, writing, reading, music and some gaming.
    We cover just about everything in this forum.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Yes, I know that. Believe me, I've been here about the same about of time as Kay.

I'm asking in general so that instead of complaining how "bored you are" how we as a group can make it better. The boards belong to the members and MODS, etc. so we as members of this message board should take an active role in bringing them back to life.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Quote Originally Posted by MammaStar View Post
    Yes, I know that. Believe me, I've been here about the same about of time as Kay.

I'm asking in general so that instead of complaining how "bored you are" how we as a group can make it better. The boards belong to the members and MODS, etc. so we as members of this message board should take an active role in bringing them back to life.
    I can't think of any suggestions at the moment but we can't tried to participate some older topics and revive them. Maybe you have some better suggestions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; November 15th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2