Thread: Netflix series

Netflix series

I'm sure I'm not the only one that watches Netflix more than regular TV these days.

I just finished watchThe Punisher. Very well done. I have to say, the Marvel shows on Netflix haven't disappointed. They are all well written. Great actor choices and even the soundtracks are pretty good.

Daredevil is my favoirte. I read the comic for a while and I just love the character. His series fight scenes are outstanding. Dare I say beautiful.

I haven't gotten around to Stranger Things yet. I know, everyone is shocked by that.

I've also been watching the very funny series Grace and Frankie that stars Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda (along with Martin Sheen and Sam Waterson). Really like that show too.

What do you guys watch (or do you watching Amazon TV or Hulu)?
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Netflix: Stranger Things, The Good Place, Drop Dead Diva, The Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce, From Dusk til Dawn, Miraculous Ladybug (kids show but amazing), Huntik (animated but amazing). I used to advocate for Vampire Diaries but I was extremely disappointed in the seasons after 4, with season 6 the last one I watched.
    Hulu: Brooklyn 99, Game of Thrones...I haven't really explored a lot of what those offer.

If you have the chance and don't mind graphic imagery, Outlander is amazing. I've only seen some of it but I love it. On my list is also The 100.
    The punisher is on my list for sure, as is Grace and Frankie.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I hear good things about Outlander, but I have stupid reasons why I won't watch it.

Namely, the 3 people in my life who like it, are also the 3 people in my life who think 50 shades of Grey was the best book every written. LOL I know, it's so snarky of me to think that way, but it's how I am.

I just finished Grace and Frankie and I'm hoping for a Season 4. Thanks for the recommendations. We don't have Hulu, but I know we have Amazon Prime, so I'll be watching some shows on that, when I can wrestle the TV remote from the Hubs. LOL

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Galavant and the Magicians.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I second Stranger Things, Galavant, and Kimmy Schmidt. I mostly watch murder mysteries (just finished Death in Paradise) and crime documentaries.
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

I watched like 2 episodes of Galivant when it was on TV. Couldn't deal with it. LOL

I've started watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. I like that show, I don't know why, but I do.

I also watch dear ol'Bob Ross and his happy little trees. He just chills me out. I need that with the rough week I've had.

I got sucked into the Frankenstein Chronicles starring Sean Bean. An amazing series!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal