Thread: Pinterest cooking boards

Pinterest cooking boards

I don't know about you, but when Pinterest first started I became obsessed. I have a few boards made on there now. I have a food board and a board dedicated to sweets. I think I may organize a drink board soon as well.

My friends and I have talked about our Pinterest habit. We all talk about the fabulous ideas and pictrues we find, but we don't try everything.

Well I decided that I wasn't going to be that person. Starting about 2 weeks ago, I have started to go through the recipes I've pinned and create them at home. Some are hits, some are duds. Out of the 6 I've done, only one was a miss.

I like to try and cook seasonally as well, so I've been going through my board deciding what I can cook/bake now and what may have to wait for in season ingredients.

I have other boards too that are basic, like my book obession and still others for my job. Pinterest has been very handy for me as a museum teacher, I find great ideas on there!

What about you? Do you have a cooking/baking board? Have you pinned items you've made or just use it as an archive for interesting dishes you have found.

I'm thinking of creating my own magical cookbook for my reference (and future generations maybe) but that's for another thread.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

I do have pinterest cook boards, mainly divided by slower cookers, holidays, regular meals, and deserts or drinks. I've used them all at times. I usually use it for inspiration or for a specific recipe that I would have to search a lot longer for on google.

My sister in law and her friend started a (so yummy) yearly event called Fried Fest. We basically just set up some deep fryers and try out all the recipes. Pinterest helps a lot with that.

I use pinterest sporadically, but when I do use it, I use it lol
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests