Thread: I Went To See A New Psychic

I Went To See A New Psychic

Last week, I went to see a new psychic this time. This is my second psychic that I see in my life. So anyway I went to see a psychic. She was female. She told me the type of reading that she's offering. Palm reading for $10, Face and Paml reading for $20. And Tarot reading for $30. I choose the pal reading for $10 because it's the cheapest. So anyway the psychic told me that I'm going to find true love in June. Also she mention that I'm going back to college. After the reading was done she asked me to buy incense and candles for $120!!!! I said no thanks and I never returned again.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Interesting to read this. I see your post age 32 going back to college might be doable.
    There is a site CollegeConfidential where you might ask some questions is some very good advisors there and lots of students and parents too.
    I think you can still apply if you want to start study in fall/autumn this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganite9Violet View Post
    Interesting to read this. I see your post age 32 going back to college might be doable.
    There is a site CollegeConfidential where you might ask some questions is some very good advisors there and lots of students and parents too.
    I think you can still apply if you want to start study in fall/autumn this year.
    Well you see. I was expelled at college for punching a girl to the face about by 8 years ago. I was unstable at the time. Hopefully another college will do. Anyway the psychic mentioned that I'm going to be stressed out at classes.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!