Thread: Who's The Most Beautiful Queen In Tarot?

Who's The Most Beautiful Queen In Tarot?

Who's the most beautiful queen in tarot?

Queen of Wands
    Queen of Cups
    Queen of Swords
    Queen of Pentacles

Choose one and tell me why that Queen is the most beautiful.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

In the Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot deck it is the Queen of Swords to me. The others are more complex pictures yes, but this Queens pic is simple but still very subtly responsive. She is delicate (though she is a vampire) very modest (though her gauzy antique gown leaves little to the imagination) very dainty, feminine... a very simple woven crown of ?? around her head holding a single rose...it just seems more... I don't know how to explain her but I like her better than her sisters. Hard to express. LOL
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kmartin60 View Post
    In the Anne Stokes Gothic Tarot deck it is the Queen of Swords to me. The others are more complex pictures yes, but this Queens pic is simple but still very subtly responsive. She is delicate (though she is a vampire) very modest (though her gauzy antique gown leaves little to the imagination) very dainty, feminine... a very simple woven crown of ?? around her head holding a single rose...it just seems more... I don't know how to explain her but I like her better than her sisters. Hard to express. LOL
    I say the Queen Of Cups is the most beautiful of all Queens. (Depending on the deck.)
    I'M RICH! MITCH!