Thread: How Kind-Hearted Is The King Of Cups Really Is

How Kind-Hearted Is The King Of Cups Really Is

I got a question about the King Of Cups court card in tarot. How kind-hearted is the King of Cups really is? What can he do for you in your life?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

answeing question about King of Cups

hmmm I guess it depends on who in your life fits the King of Cups is in your life. For me it fits my hubby and he is everything to me. He DOES everything for me... he is also my caretaker in all aspects of the word.

But, I soppose it can fit multiple peeps in your life depending on who the card is drawn for, and what the question was that it was pulled for. BUT it can also just be a physical description too! Blond headed, blue eyes fair skinned etc... also can just mean their personality I suppose. Do I make any sense?
    Last edited by Kmartin60; July 11th, 2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: adding info
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kmartin60 View Post
    hmmm I guess it depends on who in your life fits the King of Cups is in your life. For me it fits my hubby and he is everything to me. He DOES everything for me... he is also my caretaker in all aspects of the word.

But, I soppose it can fit multiple peeps in your life depending on who the card is drawn for, and what the question was that it was pulled for. BUT it can also just be a physical description too! Blond headed, blue eyes fair skinned etc... also can just mean their personality I suppose. Do I make any sense?
    Yes you make perfect sense.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!