Thread: Genealogy and paganism.

Genealogy and paganism.

I am sure more people had the experience that some older relative hinted at something but remained quiet and never wanted to talk.

That and just some of their actions. I believe my grandmother on my mothers side was a green witch truthfully. She was a bear we would go visit and by golly the lights were off by 9 and you were up by 6am no if ands or buts and there would be a pile of vitamins and herbs that you had absolutely no choice whether or not you took them! And I mean everyone even my dad and grown brother! It was funny as all get out looking back on it.

But even more interesting is finding a witch in your geneo from back during the Salem witch trials. Now whether they truly were or not is anyone's guess but still interesting. I know my sister was a beginning one back when we were a lot younger.....but she never got any further than card reading a wee bit and a few other what one would call tricks not much more.
    [SIGPIC] Kim

I think one of my cousins (age wise she's a good 20 to 30 years older than me) is at the very least "spiritual" more than religious. But while I think they might have some green witch mind sets in my family (such as the herb and cleanse, etc) they are very much Christian.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

My mother practiced witchcraft for a while before finding Buddhism, and I think her mother had tendencies.
    'Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.'

― Alex Levine