Thread: Mysticwicks Tarot Reading #2

Mysticwicks Tarot Reading #2

Hello everybody. Today I did a tarot reading on how this forum (Mysticwicks) turning out so far. I use the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and use the three card spread for interpretation.

1. Near Future: Judgement Reverse: There going to be bad karma with this forum in negative major way.

2. Distant Future: 8 Of Rods (8 Of Wands Reverse): It's going to be a wasted energy for this forum.

3. Far Distant Future: Queen Of Rods (Queen Of Wands): An older woman who happen to very energetic and magnetic will help this forum back together. I see her as a new member on Mysticwicks.

So in summary, bad karma will hit hard on Mysticwicks, There's going t be a wasted energy in this forum. And finally a new member who's energetic and magnetic will help this forum back together. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I like your interpretation. This old woman may turn out to be anyone with a sympathetic, helpful personality or maybe the forum members will transform it into a place of meaningful expression. Stay tuned, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by PeatBog View Post
    I like your interpretation. This old woman may turn out to be anyone with a sympathetic, helpful personality or maybe the forum members will transform it into a place of meaningful expression. Stay tuned, huh?
    Yes. Pretty much.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!