Thread: reading request -- change course or not?

reading request -- change course or not?

Hi, Tarot readers!

Ok, here's my problem (hmm...not sure how much information to give): I've had a general plan of action/goal for a while (make a permanent move to a particular location/go to school there), but recently I've been toying with a new idea (make a temporary move to a different location than the afore/go to school there, then move to the previously mentioned location.

So, basically, I'm not sure if changing my course is wise. It could wind up being great....or it might not make a difference.....or it could be a catastrophe.

Could somebody please give me reading about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanglong View Post
    Hi, Tarot readers!

Ok, here's my problem (hmm...not sure how much information to give): I've had a general plan of action/goal for a while (make a permanent move to a particular location/go to school there), but recently I've been toying with a new idea (make a temporary move to a different location than the afore/go to school there, then move to the previously mentioned location.

So, basically, I'm not sure if changing my course is wise. It could wind up being great....or it might not make a difference.....or it could be a catastrophe.

Could somebody please give me reading about this?
    Sure. I'll give you a reading? Do you want me to post the reading here or PM?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

You can post it. Thank-you, Bartmanhomer!

You're welcome. I'm going to use the Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition for this reading.

1. Near Future: Death: You're going to experience major life changes in your life.

2. Distant Future: Knight of Pentacles: You're going to be stable and conventional in your life.

3. Far Distant Future: Magician: You're going to be very skilful for what you're going through in your life.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Hmmm..... If this reading is for what is going to happen in general, I'd say the major life change would be something enabling me to afford to make the moves/enroll in school, and the stability would be financial, the conventionality perhaps would be doing something conventional to make money. Being skillful for what I'm going through in my life...maybe would be me making the best decisions on where to go and when. Sort of like, when I get to that point, I'll just know what way is right for me.

If this is for a specific outcome: either changing course or staying on course, I'm not sure.

Thanks again, Bartmanhomer!

Quote Originally Posted by Yanglong View Post
    Hmmm..... If this reading is for what is going to happen in general, I'd say the major life change would be something enabling me to afford to make the moves/enroll in school, and the stability would be financial, the conventionality perhaps would be doing something conventional to make money. Being skillful for what I'm going through in my life...maybe would be me making the best decisions on where to go and when. Sort of like, when I get to that point, I'll just know what way is right for me.

If this is for a specific outcome: either changing course or staying on course, I'm not sure.

Thanks again, Bartmanhomer!
    You're welcome. I think you should stay your course.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Thanks