Thread: Ostara 2019 / Spring Equinox.

Exclamation Ostara 2019 / Spring Equinox.

March 20 2019 this year. Started my spring cleaning early. Made infused lime water for the cleaning of the home. Burned some candles, incense after cleaning and let some fresh air in.
    Sorting my candles see what I have in spring colors. I have not looked up my infused oils yet but I think I still have some Ostara oil from last year. Did a little baking of pastries to test.

I've been trying to keep up with the cleaning. I did decorate a bit around the house.

I've been busy celebrating St. Pat's with my family (I know a lot of people frown up on it, in my family it's tradition and we have fun).

Plus I've been working like a crazy woman. I did make a plan for the garden this year. I also plan to do some baking this week (after Sunday!) and make a family meal.

The weather is warming up a little bit, so I'm planning to get outside a bit more and enjoy the weather and nature more often.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

So ostara falls on a day that I'll be out and about for kids activities for hours. Urgh. I will probably just have all the fixings for a chicken salad and nice meal, and then maybe we'll color some eggs before bed. For just myself, I'll also light some incense and maybe make a small meditation or ritual.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Well all of the "day of plans" got shot to hell. *sigh*

Today, my friend passed away. He was battling cancer. His wake is on Wednesday and I need to be there. I've been losing myself in the kitchen. It's where I'm happy and I don't think much except on what I'm doing.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3