Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: MysticWicks Dream Dictionary

I think my guidance spirit/totem animal/ or what you call it, that it was a horse a few years ago, because I was going through rough times, and I kept dreaming about starving sceletal horses. They were always dying. It was freaky! I hated those dreams. I havent had those dreams though, for a few years, so I guessed it passed.
    "... Suspect I may, yet not directly tell:
    For being both to me, both to each friend,
    I guess one angel in another's hell;
    The truth I shall not know, but live in doubt,
    Till my bad angel fire my good one out..."

-Shakespeare-

I've been having a lot of dark dreams as of lately. I'm always either running away from something or something supernatural is happening inside my dream. A few times I woke up from my dream and I actually thought it was real. My last dream was very real to me, I had a dream that my boyfriend was acting differently towards me. I'm guessing it has to do with fear but I'm not sure.

Be Gentle With The Earth

Last night I had something in my dream that doesn't appear in my dream dictionary. I can't find it on dream A-Z meaning websites or here. I suppose because it's obscure. Maybe it would be catagorised as a mythical creature?

I dreamt that I turned into a different lane, diverting from my regular path homewards. I saw something walking along the path opposite me, approaching me and it was weird. It had feathers and the thing was as tall as a man, but it resembled an owl. It faced the other way and owl-like it turned it's head to face the front and it looked directly at me. I felt stunned and wondered what it was. I remember vanishing from the site and talking about this.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4