View Poll Results: What is YOUR chinese star sign?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rat

39 11.40%
  • Ox

32 9.36%
  • Tiger

27 7.89%
  • Cat

11 3.22%
  • Dragon

34 9.94%
  • Snake

41 11.99%
  • Horse

29 8.48%
  • Goat

18 5.26%
  • Monkey

29 8.48%
  • Rooster

21 6.14%
  • Dog

27 7.89%
  • Pig

34 9.94%
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese astrology (who's who in the zoo)

Talking

I am the Rat. Thet did not tell you that I am also industrious and hard working.

Dave

The Mentaldent

I'm a Metal Rooster...This sucks!! I do not like being a cock!!! This doesn't speak for my personality, I'm more of a wolf than anything, always have been always will be...
    Last edited by MysticFire; October 22nd, 2003 at 02:21 PM.

I'm a Metal Dog.
    Thank you sooo much Sapphire Vampire!
    Lots of thanks to cloaksofstars9 for the banner!

I'm a Metal Pig!!!!! Damn, it sounds stupid!!!! I should be a bit stronger than pigs usually are.
    The witchy bitch

Wow, lots of Fire Dragons. That's me too. I'm also a Water Dragon in Mayan Astrology http://www.tortuga.com

Are you Fire Dragons also lucky and occasionally hot templered, especially toward Tigers?

Talking I'm a Water Boar

I copy my element descr. down so u all could read it and my sign is Pig or Boar. And it is true, i am that way.

Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Astrology Element of Water act with the assured fluidity of a river, affecting your environment with your strength and quiet charm. Creative and captivating, diplomatic and intuitive, Water individuals are the masters of subtle persuasion. Without even appearing to try, you can gain someone's trust and affection, and once you've got them they'll follow you anywhere. You make everyone feel special, noting and praising each person's unique talents.

Your inherent pliability, the fluid calm that makes you so appealing, can also make you sometimes too passive, too willing to be what someone wants you to be. You tend to take the shape of whatever container you're poured into.Rather than letting others dam up your energies, let yourself flow freely!
    Jaded Star

I'm an Earth Horse.
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. - Bono

Hi!
    I'm a Metal Rat.
    Cool thread!
    Peace and Love
    BrightStar

Question Which animal sign am I?.....

I'm a wood tiger.......where they still remain today.... in the woods of northern India and Nepal....

Tigers in the zoo always seem either so restless and coiled up like a spring, or just so calm and relaxed, don't they?

Yep, typical tiger.....

Mojocrowe

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." Goethe

I am an earth horse.....currently dating a fire snake. Oooooooh.

This is my problem though. I have so many questions about Chinese astrology. Like it goes by years. So every person born in the same year has the same astrological attributes? My friends and I who were born in the same year are very different from each other. Some of fit the description of the earth horse...and some not so much. How can this astrological system provide any real pertinent information to anyone? Or is there more detail in it that I just don't know about? Like the way the layman knows western astrology by the sun sign horoscopes in the daily paper? And this is the other thing. It goes by year. But the Chinese year begins at a different time then ours. So wouldnt people born in January of one year actually fall under the sign for the previous year? If anyone can enlighten me....I would love it. Astrology is very fascinating to me. And I have mostly studied variations of Western Astrology. But I would love to learn more about other astrologies.
    Some people say I am inside out, but I believe I am outside in; cause I refuse to be judged by my sexual orientation, gender, religion, or the color of my skin.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast