I had a topic in mind to kick this forum off but it's going to take some revisions and I thought it would be a good idea to find something simpler so we can start talking.

I think the best thing to do is to open a couple of separate discussion threads and hope that some of the topics appeal to you.

The first one I think is going to be a question about magic and whether or not it does or should change with the times. What changes do you see in the 21st century? Do you think your magic changes more because of your own inner changes and growth or with the changes in the Pagan community or the society at large?

A second topic which I hope some of you will find interesting is what sort of books would you like to see written for people who are past the beginning level? What would you like to find out about?

And for a third thread, what do you think about "Pagan Clergy". Is or should there be such a thing. If there is such a thing, what are their duties. What studies should they have undertaken in order to reach that position?

There, that should hold us for a while!

Grey Cat