Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Green Room Cookbook...

Well-- I'm looking at the other stikies--- There's one for desserts, and one for appetizers/dips --- could we just continue along those lines?
    Start stickies for everything? ---
    Seems like a whole lot of stickies...
    Maybe:
    Keep desserts
    Keep appetizers
    make chicken
    make beef
    make beverages
    make sabbat recipies
    etc etc etc...

We would need to regulate how recipies are posted. Like-- trying to avoid posts that don't have a recipie in it--- like not asking questions and such in the middle of the recipie list... do you know what I mean?--- it would keep the sticky to the point, and on topic-- would help avoid any derailments.... And people looking for a certain recipie could always post in the main section...

I would love to start a hard-copy here at home and see how that goes.-- I can go pick up a big thick binder and page protectors this weekend if we decide to go that route---
    I'd absolutly love if we could have recipie cards mailed to me-- oooh that would be nice.... but if not, I can just pull them off here, and print them and put them in the book.

Any other ideas?
    Let's eat, Grandpa!
    Let's eat Grandpa!
    ~Punctuation! It saves Lives!!!

Until There Are None, Rescue One!

OK, that's a start..... there are also recipes in the The Green Room, Paths: Kitchen, Green and Hedge Witches, Pagan Spaces ("Green" Cleaning things) and I think, Health and Beauty.
    The thing would be huge but I don't think just food would cover enough. Although, maybe we could do 1 food/sabbath foods and 1 for "The Green Witch" with the cleaning, beauty and health recipes.

desserts
    appetizers
    chicken
    beef
    other meats
    main dishes
    side dishes
    beverages
    sabbat recipes

I don't use recipe books much so I don't know much about how they are broke down.
    The hard part is going to try to do some sort of index. I think Wolfsong did about as good as you can do on here in the Crystals and Stones forum with his sticky Quartz Formations & Properties. I know it took allot of work! (Everyone should check it out! It's amazing what he did! It's a whole book! And he wrote it just for us!!!! http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=124482 )
    Well, let's keep the thoughts going!
    We are all just visitors to this earth!

Another fine banner by Catiana
    (\_/) (\_/)
    (O.o) ( _ )
    (> <) ( o ) hopping away!
    Green Room Forum Guide
    The MW Kitchen Forum Guide
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

So what ever happened with the book? I am woah interested