Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Green Room Cookbook...

ooooooooooo......if MW is selling a cookbook..I'll definetely buy one!!!!!!

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others. " - Moliere

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. " - Harvey Fierstein

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell (1904-1987)

Exclamation Green Room Cookbook & A New Exciting Project!

I am working on two little projects for the Green Room (being an aspiring Kitchen Witch and all):

1) In the next couple of days we will create a subforum titled "The Green Room Cookbook". Inside it will be smaller subforums for each type of dish and recipe. Indeed, MW's very own cookbook, free for all to use. All recipes you would normally post in a random thread in the Green Room main forum would go in there. This would make it much easier for us cooks and Kitchen Witches to browse through reccomended recipes by our peers -- Whether we just want to stirr up something different and new, or whether we are looking for something specific. So once those subforums are up, you are all welcome to start posting recipes, links and kitchen witch tips up in that subforum!

2) I am looking to compile MWers' original recipes for any sort of ocassion, dish, date, event, etc. This means your very own, made up and original, recipes. These wont go into the Green Room Cookbook that I wrote about above. These will be mailed to me by said cooks (ie. YOU!) and eventually I will put these into an ebook and we will sell it to MW members -- The money all goes to MW maintnance. That way, everyone benifits -- Our creative kitchen witches and cooks get their original recipes out there, we get to experiment with new culinary ideas, our families and friends get to eat yummy food and the money goes to MW maintnance itself (ie. it all comes back and benifits us community members).

So, if you have your own interesting recipie or creation that you want to share, a recipe you yourself came up with and know would make a great submission to the future Cookbook A-La-MysticWickers -- Be it main dishes, Veggie, Deserts, Appitisers, Soups, Sauces, Drinks, Sabbat Food, etc! -- Please email me at: morr@mysticwicks.com

Remember: only your very own recipes (family members' own creations are fine as well!)! Nothing taken from any site, any book, etc. MW cannot republish anything that has already been copyrighted!

Forum leaders: If you have anything to add, thoughts, comments, ideas -- Please let me know! You are part of this too

wow this sounds excellent and I am excited as I too am hoping to one day be a kitchen witch.
    I can't wait.

Sounds great! I too am an aspiring Kitchen Witch

Cool beans Morr.
    Whatever you need help with, let me know.
    Maybe we could bring over some of the CoT KW threads.... like the magical cooking hints etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Faery-Wings
    Cool beans Morr.
    Whatever you need help with, let me know.
    Maybe we could bring over some of the CoT KW threads.... like the magical cooking hints etc.

That sounds wonderful!

I just hope we get enough members to submit their original recipes and fun stuff... I'm contemplating adding a Pagan Crafts section to it as well.. But again, original crafts and DIYs created by our members... *ponders*

Quote Originally Posted by Morr
    That sounds wonderful!

I just hope we get enough members to submit their original recipes and fun stuff... I'm contemplating adding a People Crafts section to it as well.. But again, original crafts and DIYs created by our members... *ponders*

How is this coming along?
    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

I'd love to do this, but my problem is that "my" recipes tend to change depending on my mood, and I don't measure things. .. do you still want them?

Quote Originally Posted by KaidaMidnight
    I'd love to do this, but my problem is that "my" recipes tend to change depending on my mood, and I don't measure things. .. do you still want them?
    LoL! That's how I cook too... drives my SO *crazy*
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

I admit to not knowing much about ebooks, but I'd certainly buy this! How's it coming along?
    Bored? Check out my deviantART gallery or my art Tumblr!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast