86 15.66%
  • Vegetarian but sometimes eat fish

54 9.84%
  • only white meat

70 12.75%
  • Give it to us raw and wriggling- Gollum

302 55.01%
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegetarian or Carnivorous (poll)

is offline The good soul........Trying to find way.
    I love all types of food. We are, after all, @ the top of the food chain. I would not be able to be a vegetarian, I`m a vagitarian. Whatever your bag is, if it works for you,...wonderful!!

is offline the one in the shadows........
    i have to admit, i dont like veg (bar only mashed potato), merely TOLERATE it for the sake of everyone nagging about the goodness, i cannot stomach it, i will only eat carrots or peas when they are drenched in tomato sauce, and i dont really like fruit, somtimes in the summer ill eat mellons or mangos, but otherwise its meat and plenty of it, i live on a diet soley of meat, bread and crisps thats is ALL i ever eat!
    without darkness how can we recognise the light?

You look so fine, I want to break your heart, and give you mine!

Sir, I believe Mandoon is dry humping the pagan.
    I love alllll food, I'm a foodie!! It's all about taste for me...if it smells good, I'll try it once! Really, I'm like a human vaccuum, there is precious little I won't touch, but oysters are one of them. I don't care for crab or lobster, but will eat anything if there's shrimp involved!!! Mussels are yummy too. I love my steak med. rare and really salty ::drools:: with chocolate milk. And veggies are my friends, though I hate brussel sprouts and hominy...hominy is evil and must be destroyed. I love the birds and fish is great.

~N~
    ~NITEFALLE~
    Pagan Tart, High Priestess of the Soli-Tarty Path

My heroes have always been cowboys, and they still are, it seems
    Always in search of, and one step in back of,
    Themselves and their slow-movin' dreams
    ~Willie Nelson~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Omnivore here! I sometimes eat too much meat and not enough vegetables/fruits/breads but I am cutting down on the meats and trying to increase consumption of other foods for my health. I am overweight and have a history of family health problems so I am considering making some dramatic changes in my diet.

Ovo-Lacto vegeterian. I won't eat the flesh or by-product of the flesh of any animal, though I will eat dairy. However, I prefer non-dairy vegan friendly products instead, but I consider those a luxury since they can be so costly.

I've been a vegetarian for over a year now. I think that it's wrong to eat animals, they deserve to live in harmony with us, but I respect that other people have different opinions. I'm not vegan yet, but I'm starting to lean that way!

Rare!

I like rare steaks with a big fat baked potatoe, and french fries, and LOTS of A1 steak sauce!
    You know, almost everytime I post on here I get hungry...
    what's up wid dat?

I'm a pretty strict vegetarian. I have, in the past, eaten fish or crab on occasion but it's a rarity, and I don't do it anymore.
    "I am not sick. I am broken. But I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint." - Frida Kahlo

"As I once was, you now are, as I am now, you will be." Memento Morte. - Massaccio.

Omnivore here. There's not much I don't like, actually. I like beef, pork, chicken, (sorry Klucky) fish, crab, shrimp, lobster, dairy, eggs, fruit in general, and most veggies, (except for swiss chard, brussels sprouts and celery root). I'm overweight, so I'm trying to cut back on meats and add more fruit and veggies.
    "What we choose to ignore in life changes us and makes us prisoners of what we refuse to see."
    Agnes Whistling Elk

I love a good burger or steak but have been thinking in recent days I am getting up there in age and maybe I should consider changing my ways. I'm just not sure I could cut it off cold turkey <pun intended>. I love my steak and burgers 'sigh.

Any suggestions?

Peace!

Draconis Arcanus
    Dragon Mage

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast