Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Rape Support Group **Possible MATURE Content**

Quote Originally Posted by savannahrose44
    Rape is never an easy thing to discuss, I myself was 11 years old and in the house of a friend when it happend to me. I still have a hard time talking about it. I don't talk to professionals, I don't trust them, I had 3 different people tell me it was my fault. That tends to piss me off.
    those people are just retarded. I'm sorry if you get offended over that, but they are.
    You are the victim It is NOT your fault. Rape (sex without your consent) is NEVER your fault. You chose not to have sex with them you are in every right to say no. if they don't listen then they are the trash that's at fault here not you.

I've never spoken to a "professional" but I talk. I talk to help those who need my help, I talk to the Goddess, and I talk to anyone who asks to hear my story. I have nothing to be ashamed of the nasty f*ck that did it to me does.

And I'll tell you the same. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of he does.
    If you want to talk PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by lednevir
    I've been raped twice both by men I loved who just did'nt want to give me time to get wet I ask them to wait and eventually screamed stop.I don't know how to deal with it.My pshcologist says to see a hyptotist because noone can deal with what I've been through.(this and many other things)I'm afraid to have parts of my brain blanked out.I went to a hyptotist and had my mind trained to relax when I touch to fingers togeather but I still have sever stress problems
    I don't have any words of wisdom other than this. Keep telling yourself this was not my fault, I said no, I will be okay...Don't ever for one minute think that it had anything to do with you. You cannot control the actions of others. I have had great success with self affermations. Every day tell your self...I am....(fill in the blank). It really helps. My heart goes out to you.
    Last edited by savannahrose44; April 23rd, 2004 at 03:22 PM.

I've been raped twice both by men I loved who just did'nt want to give me time to get wet I ask them to wait and eventually screamed stop.I don't know how to deal with it.My pshcologist says to see a hyptotist because noone can deal with what I've been through.(this and many other things)I'm afraid to have parts of my brain blanked out.I went to a hyptotist and had my mind trained to relax when I touch to fingers togeather but I still have sever stress problems
    I don't know about having things blocked voluntarilly. I'd never heard of that. I know I have blocked things that were too terrible. But then they came flooding back years later. The pain was imence. I nearly fell to my knees.

But if you'd like to talk I'm here

((hugs))

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." ~Albus Dumbledore

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein

God made so many different kinds of people. Why would he allow only one way to serve him? ~Martin Buber

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDust
    those people are just retarded. I'm sorry if you get offended over that, but they are.
    You are the victim It is NOT your fault. Rape (sex without your consent) is NEVER your fault. You chose not to have sex with them you are in every right to say no. if they don't listen then they are the trash that's at fault here not you.

I've never spoken to a "professional" but I talk. I talk to help those who need my help, I talk to the Goddess, and I talk to anyone who asks to hear my story. I have nothing to be ashamed of the nasty f*ck that did it to me does.

And I'll tell you the same. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of he does.
    If you want to talk PM me.
    Thanks.

When I first saw this thread I stayed away from it. In replying. Not because I wasn't attacked I was. At the age of 4-6, 13 and 16. I've had my fair share of attacks.

I've dealt with it, but one thing I haven't pushed to the wayside is the anger. That's by choice. To this day I'm pissed and not accepting of the fact that
    1.) Men/boys have a code of conduct to prove their manhood that condones rape and sexual abuse of their daughters, sisters, mothers and cousins.
    2.) Women support this conduct in their sons, brothers, fathers and cousins.

We women and our daughters are not sub-standard.

We women and our daughters in no way, shape, nor form deserve to be raped, sexually abused nor disrespected for another's ego.

It's time men and women united to actually do something about it. It's out of hand now. Way to far out of hand.
    "May you always walk in Beauty." - Black Elk: Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMaiden
    When I first saw this thread I stayed away from it. In replying. Not because I wasn't attacked I was. At the age of 4-6, 13 and 16. I've had my fair share of attacks.

I've dealt with it, but one thing I haven't pushed to the wayside is the anger. That's by choice. To this day I'm pissed and not accepting of the fact that
    1.) Men/boys have a code of conduct to prove their manhood that condones rape and sexual abuse of their daughters, sisters, mothers and cousins.
    2.) Women support this conduct in their sons, brothers, fathers and cousins.

We women and our daughters are not sub-standard.

We women and our daughters in no way, shape, nor form deserve to be raped, sexually abused nor disrespected for another's ego.

It's time men and women united to actually do something about it. It's out of hand now. Way to far out of hand.
    That is not exactly fair now. SOME men have, but then there are others who would love to castrate these a$$holes for us. And I don't know abou the rest of you ladies out there, but no woman I know or am related to supports this kind of conduct. It is inexcusable.

Thanks for the terrific banners Faeawyn!

Keeper of Tzhebee's toys. :deviltail

"I think it's pretty safe to assume there's no lab sophisticated enough yet to synthesize the kind of chemicals I need. A nobel prize to the one who invents that puppy." -House of Leaves-

I must also repeat that men have been raped too, and sometimes that's by women... even women in those much-herald positions of trust, like motherhood. I know this to be true, just as my boyfriend knows this to be true. 'Nuff said.

Thanks to Faeawyn, WynnJera, Earthy and Mothwench for the beautiful banners and VB for my avatar!
    MerryMoot: My Gallery of Magick Realist Paintings
    Disciple of Jodarius, and Keeper of the Original Rod of Thwacking (a rather beat-up looking stick with a leather handle, but it's mine!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Boogins
    I must also repeat that men have been raped too, and sometimes that's by women... even women in those much-herald positions of trust, like motherhood. I know this to be true, just as my boyfriend knows this to be true. 'Nuff said.
    This is also very true and kudos to you for pointing it out!

Thanks for the terrific banners Faeawyn!

Keeper of Tzhebee's toys. :deviltail

"I think it's pretty safe to assume there's no lab sophisticated enough yet to synthesize the kind of chemicals I need. A nobel prize to the one who invents that puppy." -House of Leaves-

Quote Originally Posted by Boogins

Very true. Both my brothers were victims of abuse at a very young age..

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be." ~Albus Dumbledore

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. ~Harvey Fierstein

God made so many different kinds of people. Why would he allow only one way to serve him? ~Martin Buber

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast