Thread: Looking for Michigan Pagans

Looking for Michigan Pagans

Hello,

I am new to the craft but know this is what i have wanted sence I was 12. I am looking for others in my area to share exp and ideas with.

I am a professional in the work force, I am 27 male and I am married. I am looking for those over 20 that want to get together to discuss things of a like mind or just as email pals so I can help develope my faith.

PM or email me at ulricdagon@hotmail.com

Bleesed Be!
    Ulric Dagon

The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window. - The Stand

"Faith" means not wanting to know what is true

Without a doubt the greatest injury of all was done by basing morals on myth. For, sooner or later, myth is recognized for what it is, and disappears. Then morality loses the foundation on which it has been built.

Welcome UlricDagon,

There are several of us here who live in MI. What part of MI are you from? I'm in Dansville which is about 20 miles SE of Lansing, but I grew up in Redford. I've also lived in Farmington Hills, Brighton, Saginaw and Bay City. Feel free to PM or email me. emerald_sky_2001@yahoo.com
    Emerald Sky

Im in Fowlerville

I work in Farmington Hills but I live in Fowlerville which is only 20 min WEST of Lansing

Here is a very weird question Emerald your real name is not Susan is it? Dont ask me why until I know it is true or not.

I will PM you tomorrow
    Ulric Dagon

The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance...logic can be happily tossed out the window. - The Stand

"Faith" means not wanting to know what is true

Without a doubt the greatest injury of all was done by basing morals on myth. For, sooner or later, myth is recognized for what it is, and disappears. Then morality loses the foundation on which it has been built.