Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: This is not the Personal Attack Forum!

This is not the Personal Attack Forum!

recently, there have been a few instances in here of personal attacks. this forum is for political discussion, hence the name of the forum, the Political Pagan. this forum is not here for people to be labeled, belittled, or denied. i understand that people will always have differing opinions, but this has got to stop. if you feel you must tell this person how wrong they are or if you can't help but label them, there are other ways to contact this person.
    i do not want to see this in here again.

thank you.

Thank You ... I have been observing, but I keep my nose out of other folks forums.

Blue
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"
    How we deal with death and loss is just as important as how we deal with life and success.
    BlueCat's Den

*amen*
    "This is Harlan ... you never know who or what could be reaching back."

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Thank you sweetie.

Kaylara
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking. That's right Bitches, I got twacked into being the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything! Join us. You know you want to just throw yourself upon the altar of the almighty Jodarius.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

good point kiddo *hugs*

suprised i didn't mention it sooner myself, but now you've saved me the trouble.

come on people.. remember.. like... no bringing deliberate harm upon other people, if you think their actions and opinions are THAT detestable, that it causes you anger and fustration, then maybe you should consider holding your tongue rather than starting another fire.

i know that sometimes it's hard when people dont' view things the way that you do. Personally, my views on life cause problems all the time. But i'm in no position to attack someone else for believing differently.

i think we all need another big hug!
    VIVA LA CAKE!!!
    i look up at the sky and see only darkness, for even the sun hides from my gaze
    Lucidia For President ! I'm not old enough, and i'm a pagan with tattoos, but if I start a campain now, maybe i'll get 0.01% of the vote by the time i'm 35!!!!

Here, here! Well said, Delit.

And I agree with Lucidia: HUGS ALL AROUND!!!

Wyrdsister

-----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    MPA++ X(--) PEG/PP+>+++ W(++) N+++ !D A- a>++ C G- QH++>++++ 666+(!) Y>+
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

Make money for posting to interesting topics at MyLot

Very very very well said.
    --I know that I am, and thats about all I can say for sure-- my own saying.

"And I feel like a newborn" --Filter.

yeah

I've seen lots of ppl attacked here, and ppl wish harm on others(mysef included, silly me). I agree. Very well said.
    Hello....
    Goodbye....

"Ben... but you can call me man-nurse. Everybody else here does."
    "Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good."

"Why couldn't Xander be possessed by a puppy or, or some ducks?"

"Well, all those guys get and F in willow."
    "But I want Oz to get an A, and, oh, a little gold star."
    - From Buffy.

Me(me)

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    *Moderator Mode*

Now, after watching this forum run it's course for a while, and realising that things are not going to get better, I have decided that some steps need to be taken.

1.) NO personal attacks will be tolerated. Period. If I see one, I will edit or delete the post that contains it.

2.) If you do not like a persons opinion, that does not give you the right to attack them. See above.

3.) If you have a problem with a moderators decision to edit a thread in this forum, then contact them directly via pm or e-mail, or contact me.

4.) Do not bring personal grudges into this forum.

This has been coming for a while, and it really saddens me that I have to write this. We moderators have been pretty lenient to date with this forum. Unfortunately, it has been shown to us that we cannot continue this way.

*End Moderator Mode*

Kaylara
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking. That's right Bitches, I got twacked into being the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything! Join us. You know you want to just throw yourself upon the altar of the almighty Jodarius.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

hmmm

maybe you should stick this at the top?
    Hello....
    Goodbye....

"Ben... but you can call me man-nurse. Everybody else here does."
    "Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good."

"Why couldn't Xander be possessed by a puppy or, or some ducks?"

"Well, all those guys get and F in willow."
    "But I want Oz to get an A, and, oh, a little gold star."
    - From Buffy.

Me(me)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast