Thread: Writers Needed!

I am so impressed by the things that people have written in these forums, that I just had to extend an invitation.

I am currently trying to expand my website, (http://broomcloset.dhs.org), to include an "Advanced Paganism" section, which will cover anything related to Paganism that I, or anyone else, can think of. However, this is a lot of work for me to do alone, so I'm requesting some help.

I need people who know a lot, or are willing to research a lot, about anything related to paganism. So far I have an article on the magickal use of essential oils, the use of ritual in daily life, and one on the uses of meditation. I have had people say that they will write articles for me, (one on herbalism, one on crystals, one on auras, one on reiki), however I haven't heard anything from these people since before xmas, so I'm assuming they won't be doing them any more.

If anyone is interested, PLEASE say so. The articles should be about 1000 words long (with graphics if necessary), and should include a reference of resources used. Full credit will be given to you on my website.
    If you have an article you'd like to submit, email me at heather@broomcloset.dhs.org.... and if you have any questions, post away
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. - Bono

Smile Writers..

Well, let me see what I can do, I'll try to get some stuff to you. If you would e-mail me at dragon_1522@onebox.com about which topics you want.

All right, I've sent you an email

If anyone else is interested, here's a list of topics that I've thought up to be written on. If you think you'd like to write on one or more of them, give me a shout.

Astral Travel
    Auras
    Crystals
    Herbs
    Magick
    Ritual
    Meditation
    Divination (this is a huge category, with articles on every type of divination)
    Reiki
    Clarvoyancy
    Channeling
    The Spirit World
    Rites of Passage
    Totem Animals/spirit guides
    Chakras
    Pagan Living
    Pagan Parenting
    Pagan Paths
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. - Bono

Newsletter Issue #2

We could also use some of this type of articles for the newsletter...

Issue #2 is being worked on right now.
    mol

sitegod/system_administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma
    follow mysticwicks on twitter | my blog