Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: human cloning?what do u think?

human cloning?what do u think?

let me know what u guys think about human cloning or cloning in general? i do and dont agree with it. i agree in the sense that we are so advanced that we can creat duplicates of living things and i disagree cause it goes against everything we stand for.

Well

not all of us stand for the same thing. IMO, it is like making a twin. They are alike in appeirences, but are two different people, on different levels, and it all has to do with the way they are raised, their enviorment and there knowledge. A clone of a rich girl raised in a homeless family will be nothing like the rich girl, IMHO.
    Hello....
    Goodbye....

"Ben... but you can call me man-nurse. Everybody else here does."
    "Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good."

"Why couldn't Xander be possessed by a puppy or, or some ducks?"

"Well, all those guys get and F in willow."
    "But I want Oz to get an A, and, oh, a little gold star."
    - From Buffy.

Me(me)

Angry

I disagree totally with ALL of the genetic research!

Only my Cat understands me.
    There are only two times I feel stress.
    Day :D and Night :D

Mystique

you sound a little like Bush (sorry, couldn't resist.
    Hello....
    Goodbye....

"Ben... but you can call me man-nurse. Everybody else here does."
    "Cordelia, your mouth is open and sound is coming from it. This is never good."

"Why couldn't Xander be possessed by a puppy or, or some ducks?"

"Well, all those guys get and F in willow."
    "But I want Oz to get an A, and, oh, a little gold star."
    - From Buffy.

Me(me)

Re: Mystique

Originally posted by bloodstone20
    you sound a little like Bush (sorry, couldn't resist.

Kate Bush :cool:

Only my Cat understands me.
    There are only two times I feel stress.
    Day :D and Night :D

I am conserned with human cloning.....what happeneds when one clone finds out they are a clone?

I mean...I sure wouldnt be pleased about that!

I dont think the growing of an organ or limb is so bad, specially if it can save a loved ones life.....but still, i think it will be a long time before people will be comfortable with the thought of it all.

But I mean, people can be against it, that is their right, as long as they understand that it is going to happen.....the world is evolving very fast now, and there is no stopping a wave from hitting shore...so to speak!:D

Blessings.

Shadow
    :cool:Lady Shadow Stalker:cool:
    <FOM of the FFAF.>
    <Member of the Witchcraft Study Group For Australian Witches.>:D

Well my big problem is (and I'm sure a big problem for alot of you out there).. I believe that we have souls, so to speak.. not a soul that goes to heaven.. but a big thing of energy. And, you can't clone that. I disagree with cloning of humans and animals.. but I suppose I agree with cloning organs and limbs.
    ~Bree
    "And if they were unsuccessful at tearing you from your joy, they would seek to harm you, so enormous would be their rage. And when you told them it does not matter, that even death cannot interrupt your joy, nor change your truth, they would surely kill you. Then when they saw the peace with which you accepted death, they would call you saint, and love you again.

For it is the nature of people to love, then destroy, then love again that which they value most."

Originally posted by SpikesPet5150
    Well my big problem is (and I'm sure a big problem for alot of you out there).. I believe that we have souls, so to speak.. not a soul that goes to heaven.. but a big thing of energy. And, you can't clone that. I disagree with cloning of humans and animals.. but I suppose I agree with cloning organs and limbs.
    ~Bree
    i agree with that.....one would think the clones would then be souless beings?

But then there is the reincarnation of it all......would it be safe to assume that since humans are cloning, replicating other beings, then the whole proccess of reincarnation would be working over double time to compensate, giving these new creations, souls?

Otherwise wouldnt the sheep ect be just like zombies? But who can tell?

That would mean that the clones would be receiving reincarnated souls, that have had their lives cut short, and not learning their lessons, because humans are playing god?

Or, would it mean that a new soul would have to be born to give life to the clone, there fore overpopulating, and starining, the reincarnation chain?

Shadow
    :cool:Lady Shadow Stalker:cool:
    <FOM of the FFAF.>
    <Member of the Witchcraft Study Group For Australian Witches.>:D

Wow.. good point Shadow Stalker. I never really thought of it that way. But, I'm still going to say, "Big Fat No." to the subject of cloning humans.. there's no need for it.. we have no problem reproducing.
    ~Bree
    "And if they were unsuccessful at tearing you from your joy, they would seek to harm you, so enormous would be their rage. And when you told them it does not matter, that even death cannot interrupt your joy, nor change your truth, they would surely kill you. Then when they saw the peace with which you accepted death, they would call you saint, and love you again.

For it is the nature of people to love, then destroy, then love again that which they value most."

Cloning humans? No, thank you...too much like the Garden of Eden.....besides, it's too much fun the old fashioned way.

msn: gastech@hotmail.com
    Yahoo:sanddiego@yahoo.com

Understanding is a spring of life for those who have it... Proverbs 16:22

To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the sun Ecclesiastes 3:1

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast