Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 - Lesson 1 - The Basics

Quote Originally Posted by Shanti
    Thats ok for the LBRP, yes?
    Sure thats fine Shanti. Though...as others will attest. You dont need a lot of prep to do the LBRP...I really do perform in three times daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad
    Sure thats fine Shanti. Though...as others will attest. You dont need a lot of prep to do the LBRP...I really do perform in three times daily.
    I am doing other work besides!!!

I am lucky if I can get it done once without problems with the kids !!
    Last edited by SilverClaw; October 13th, 2004 at 08:28 PM.

i know what you guys mean. not to mention i have to watch how much energy im drawing in to begin with.

Today's Mighty Oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground -Anon.

I've braided my initiates cord and made a neckless-cord with about 40 knots in it!!

I'm clueless tho on how to make a nice finish with the cord, i've been braiding for like, 45 minutes.. I think its gotten nice No pic :<
    Thanks for the banner Faeawyn!

I have a seemingly important question about the LBRP.

Since it is meant for cleansing purposes, and it is also some form of "calling quarters", doesnt the LBRP resemble the normal circle-casting of Wiccans very much? Or if not, can somebody point out the differences for me?
    Thanks for the banner Faeawyn!

goDez are your hands sore from all that braiding? :D

Since it is meant for cleansing purposes, and it is also some form of "calling quarters", doesnt the LBRP resemble the normal circle-casting of Wiccans very much? Or if not, can somebody point out the differences for me?
    To me it does and when I try to come up with differences all I can think of us some wiccans do not call upon the archangels in casting the circle, and that some call on the elements when drawing the pentagram in the air, and some (like myself in the past) use the elemental direction of drawing the pentagram instead of the specific names that we are using here in this class. Otherwise I cannot see many differences.

I hope that helps.

OK I need to ask what is every one doing for the memorization of the names that we are to vibrate during the LBRP? I am still refering to my notes , but last night I started writing them down in order to see which ones I have had memorized (becuase that is the easiet way fro me to meorize things)and I found that I had two spelling errors and one I forgot to write down. Then after that I continally practiced them in my head.

Which is kind of weird cause now I hear some of names in the back of my head over and over without saying anything and it is not my normal voice either.

SO that is where I am with things and by the end of this up coming week I am hoping ot be totally note FREE!!

On the topic of dreams, I know I dream in colour, and I know the effect of the dream, but I cannot always remember the images. I remember the feelings, the emotions, the ideas. Sometimes, I will remember the dream in it's entirety, but that is rare.

I do have a question about will though:

What about opposition of wills? Is it simply who wants a specific outcome more? Or are there other factors involved? I've been pondering this for a while now. And it ties in with knowing as well.
    i.e.
    your friend has cancer. They know they have cancer and have simply given up. They allow the cancer it's course, stop their will to live. You on the other hand, want to try to help them. You want them to get better. Besides the fact that their health is their choice, what would the contest of wills boil down to?

I'm sorry I can't think of a better example. Haven't slept in a while. Advanced placement literature and composition and advanced placement studio art have dibs on my soul.
    ...Every sunflower lion knows late
    afternoon is the best time for moments, wide
    as daylight...

will is the ingrediant.. your perception determins its direction. in combination in my opinion can manipulate the energies along with the divine energies given to produce wanted physical manifestations. the opposit of will is no will. but then you would be a form without a conscousness. for with conscousness comes will. so no will. no conscousness. thats my take on it anyway.

your inner voice wants to come out.. with practice it can. when not in private i do many a ritual in silence using minimal hand gestures. have to have good visualization with this way. but you improvise and substitute where you can. too long solitary not to learn improv.

Today's Mighty Oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground -Anon.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast