Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Contact

Question Contact

Just wondering.....

Has anyone here ever contacted a departed loved one or know someone who has?
    Was it a success and what happened? Do you believe this can be done?

I sure do believe it can be done, but i have not managed yet, i also belive that such a thing requires very high levels of energy on all parts....

is offline Rumors of my demise are premature
    I am not sure.. ask GR to send you Dale Jr's account of his recent wreck and the role his deceased father played in him getting out... fascinating story, and she would know it..or click here..http://www.nascar.com/2004/news/head....ap/index.html
    Last edited by Nighthawk; September 29th, 2004 at 04:33 PM.
    Leonard will never be free
    Rumors of my demise are a bit premature... so far
    I'm sort of back!!!!

My mum goes to see a medium once a year. She always gets messages from family members on the other side and the information is always stuff that you simply couldn't guess at, accurate to dates and names too.

We have never tried getting info personally but I think going to a good, reputable medium is good idea. It would be really nice to contact them by myself but where that is not possible, why not get a helping hand?

Hiya, glad to see you back, big big hugs

I saw a medium last November and she contacted my father, i asked him, through her, a question why he took his own life, he said to her that he did not like the world that he was living in and everything got too much for him, and he said thank you to me for letting him face up to what he did, the medium was really good and told me things about me and my father that were so right.

I will be honouring my father this Samhain and thinking of the memories that i had with him.
    Goodbye.

I think one of the reasons I ask is because of my moms recent passing. The last time I spoke to her was probably over a month ago...not sure. We didn't have the best relationship and didn't speak often. So, yeah...there's a little guilt there. I keep wanting to hear her voice just one last time. I keep wanting to know for some reason that she is happy where she is, wherever her heaven may be.?.?.. I don't see myself trying to contact her (in the spirit world) without alot more knowledge on how to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelfoak
    Hiya, glad to see you back, big big hugs

I will be honouring my father this Samhain and thinking of the memories that i had with him.
    I will be doing the same for my mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Sowelu
    I think one of the reasons I ask is because of my moms recent passing. The last time I spoke to her was probably over a month ago...not sure. We didn't have the best relationship and didn't speak often. So, yeah...there's a little guilt there. I keep wanting to hear her voice just one last time. I keep wanting to know for some reason that she is happy where she is, wherever her heaven may be.?.?.. I don't see myself trying to contact her (in the spirit world) without alot more knowledge on how to do so.

You may find it helpful to see a medium, as it may put your mind at rest.

You mum will always be there with you Sowelu, and i strongely believe that is totally happy where she is resting now, and has nothing but complete love for you and she will want you to live your life as happy as you can.
    Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by *Rain*
    You may find it helpful to see a medium, as it may put your mind at rest.
    ((((*Rain*)))) If I can find one out here, I will definately look in to it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast