Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Curious

Curious

I found out that though I am born under a water sign I am intune with the fire element! I'm curious if any one can help figure this out for me beside the fact that Me and my mother never got along that well when I hit the age of 12 and that it was cause we are so much a like. Thanks for any help that is given!
    As I stated this when karma was first taken from me. I don't care who likes me and who hates me I don't care if you want to give such bad Karma for voicing my opinion's on whats in threads. Just cause you read my opinion don't mean you know me. And the Real Karma and not these points from this site will always come back Threefold! Now For The other part to the ones who don't understand what I mean and say or dislike the way I type Learn to Deal with it or at least Quit being So Dam Petty about it for Now I still won't mention Names You Know who you are. If you don't understand what I am saying through the way I am typeing it then Ask instead of acussing me of Flip Floping like Kerry even if those weren't your exact words it's what you did!

is offline Goddess bless your little cotton socks!
    your starsign is often a clue to your element.. but it isn't always the answer
    my partner is a gemini but his element is fire.. at first i was confused about it too..

It is nothing to worry about but i really can not think of how to explain it..

goodluck

I'm not worried about it just curious as how this happens. Thank you for the comment and the wishing of goodluck.
    As I stated this when karma was first taken from me. I don't care who likes me and who hates me I don't care if you want to give such bad Karma for voicing my opinion's on whats in threads. Just cause you read my opinion don't mean you know me. And the Real Karma and not these points from this site will always come back Threefold! Now For The other part to the ones who don't understand what I mean and say or dislike the way I type Learn to Deal with it or at least Quit being So Dam Petty about it for Now I still won't mention Names You Know who you are. If you don't understand what I am saying through the way I am typeing it then Ask instead of acussing me of Flip Floping like Kerry even if those weren't your exact words it's what you did!

is offline Goddess bless your little cotton socks!
    *random thought* maybe if your close to the cusp or chinese starsigns work better for you and your a different element there?

Maybe I am under the Ram in Feb 79 I can't recall what element was with it nut the question is how did I switch if thats the case. Cause as a young kid I was able to geel the water even though I was Chirstian.

Hello!

I sent you a pm.
    I believe in the power of love
    Let them call me naive
    But I still believe -Deee-lite

Ok

You know, if you want to take astrology into consideration you ought to look at more than your sunsign. For example, my sun is in Aries.. but half of my planets are in Libra. That does have an affect.
    "The facts do not change, but their order is given another dimension through another myth. They are experienced differently; they gain another tale."-James Hillman

Justice is blind. A witch is not.

to kind of elaborate on what ember said..even though your sunsign is water alot of the other planets could be dominated by fire, if your thinking more on the astro side of this then you should go to the circle of teaching and take the astrology class its really informative.
    also, the fire could be from other things. the stars arent everything in your life, it could have something to do with the way you grew up, the way your mind works heh if your really interested you should look up chineese elements and what the eastern belief is about it..in acupressure they balance out the elements with points on the body, if you have too much fire(which might be your case) they balance it out by using alot of water points...
    sorry if this isnt very helpful..i just woke up and my mind is still sleepy hehe
    BB
    Blue

Thank you so very much CloakofStars for the banner!

"Even if you're on the right track - you'll get run over if you sit still"

when the president does it that means its not illegal-richard m nixon

I wasn't informed where they were but I have Three of each element except for Earth According to Strawberry Bounce!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast