Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesson 2 - Do Not Respond To This Yet

Lesson 2 - STARTS MONDAY OCT 11th 2004

REMOVED DUE TO OUTDATED MATERIAL, if you want to learn more about Runes
    Please go do a search in the divination forum thanks.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; August 10th, 2007 at 03:32 AM.

Whoa, I found a website that recommends that women of childbearing age use their own blood to stain the runes and/or mark the runes in the wood after inscribing them. What do you think of this? I would guess that would be way strong magic. WOW

Oh wait, how about the blood of virgins? Joking
    Last edited by Shatril; October 12th, 2004 at 07:12 PM.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

their own blood to stain
    Yeah I have heard of this as well, but I was just chatting with someone about this and I am goign to do some checking and will be back to share with you what I find.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; October 12th, 2004 at 07:55 PM.

I too have seen something like this on a website (I only wish I could remember the URL's as well as I do the information I got from them! :idea: ) What I seem to recall was for the Runecaster to stain the runestaves with his/her own blood to in effect "bind" the runes to themselves, so that no matter who might handle them, they would not lose, nor gain any negative energy from the other person. I believe (although I don't recall this being on the same site), that they mentioned using "Cerulean Red" paint, with a drop or two of the persons blood in it, now personally I've looked in several shops for "Cerulean Red" paint, with no luck as of yet...

Brightest Blessings,
    Wulf Stormhand

umm, cerulian is blue. You know that, right? Just want to be sure.

I also read that about the menses. That the woman is supposed to hold them two thirds of the way into the blood. Sort of like birthing the runes.

Quote Originally Posted by semicivilizedman
    umm, cerulian is blue. You know that, right? Just want to be sure.

*Smacks self in head* YUP you're right, I must've gotten the name of the color wrong, although I do know the article specifically said red, as red is supposedly a power color for the runes, which to my understanding would make a TON of sense...
    OBTW, Thanks Semi for the correction, I think my memory took a walkabout on me...LOL

Brightest Blessings,
    Wulf Stormhand
    Last edited by Wulf Stormhand; October 12th, 2004 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Keyboard is too small for my hands! LOL

Hey no smacking heads unless it is me doing it :D Just kidding.

Wulf I have heard that to or read that to, and what I was checking out was called Earths Blood.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; October 13th, 2004 at 10:57 AM.

well the website that I went to suggested puting the disks inside two at a time. and staining. For the men and the crones they suggested getting the doc to give you two vials of the purple cap blood tubs the next time you got blood test.

The last resort was like a teaspoon of blood in the red paint.

I have the site if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Shatril; October 12th, 2004 at 09:28 PM.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Glad I could help, WS. That's what I'm here for, to do the serious heavy thinking.

Actually, my primary rune set has my blood mixed in with the paint. If you want, I could post a picture; they're nothing fancy, just clear aquarium pebbles with black paint.

banner made by me!

Childfree and loving it.

What's this?

High Priestess of the Googlites

You actually want to know more about me?
    My LJ

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast