Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Lesson 2 - Do Not Respond To This Yet

Ok if that is the same web site from other threads why the heck could I not find that last night? I was looking for that !! Thanks for posting that Shatril
    Last edited by SilverClaw; October 14th, 2004 at 12:05 AM.

is offline Differently sane and reality challenged.
    Regarding asking for extra blood from a blood test as was suggested somewhere, I was told that here in California it was against the law for them to dispense it, even though it is mine. :collapse:

(Thanks Flaire!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Reed
    Regarding asking for extra blood from a blood test as was suggested somewhere, I was told that here in California it was against the law for them to dispense it, even though it is mine. :collapse:
    One way around this is to use a diabetic lancet (which can be purchase at almost any pharmacy...i.e. Wal-mart (do we see a trend here yet...LOL)) By using it you can get a small amount of blood (I suggest using the SIDE of your index finger, a lot of people think you need to do it on the pad or tip of your finger, if you do you will be sore for a couple of days!!) the blood you will get should be used immediately! (This is a good way to add it to paint, and the way I would suggest.) In case you're wondering, yes I am diabetic, and have "pierced" my finger so many times now it's almost second nature to me...

Brightest Blessings,
    Wulf Stormhand (recovering insulin junkie...I've been free of my insulin needle for almost 3 months now...GO ME! )

is offline Differently sane and reality challenged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf Stormhand
    Wulf Stormhand (recovering insulin junkie...I've been free of my insulin needle for almost 3 months now...GO ME! )

(Thanks Flaire!)

Ah I was wondering how you came up with that suggestion.

Brightest Blessings,

Give us the short version of how you got off insulin. You can PM so we don't clutter the airwaves here.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Kern, sorry that recipe isn't working that well for you, honestly I found it on the internet via an Yahoo search, and haven't personally had the chance to try it out. My current set is made from Sculpey III, and then the runes themselves painted in with Apple Barrel Colors, Craft Pain in Cardinal Crimson (44 cents at Wal-Mart). I will try to dig my Digital camera out, and get a pic of them in the next day or so...

Brightest Blessings,
    Wulf Stormhand
    Its okay,I also forgot to mention for any one else that was going to try that recipe that 2 cups of flour was way to much.I had enough dough to make a cake lol.

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

My Beliefs

Class Questions

We need a Class Questions/off topic thread,that way if any one has other questions not connected the thread they can ask there.
    Like for instance I have a question about Runes,"When writing ones name or if they want to write a journel using runes should the runes be applied to our modern language or should we use the ancient tounge to write them.For example if I wanted to write:"Stang be you keeper of peace and protection"on my staff/stang should I use Modern English or Anglo Saxon?
    Last edited by Kern; October 14th, 2004 at 10:36 AM.

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

My Beliefs

temporarily misplaced on the scenic route
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran Iolair
    Ok first of all this is a class,a class is where you learn and in order to make sure you learn soemthing you have to ask questions. There is also no such thing as a stupid question or to many of them so does that make things clearer for you ? And if you were starting to annoy me you would have been pm and warned as much that you were.

Now as for your question semicivilizedman in the first post on this thread I showed one way of making the runes. One thing I did not mention thought is that I cleansed the area I was making them. Then when I was done I did charge them, and conscencrate them.

However you want to make them and what you want to do is up to you. Write ideas down and go by your intution.
    I have a couple of questions. 1.How do I cleanse the area? 2.How do I charge them? 3.How do I conscencrate them? Sorry for the questions,but as I've never done any of these things before I'm quite unsure as how to go about doing them.
    all I ever wanted was to be your only one
    all I ever gained was heartache tears and blood
    all I ever do each night is cry myself to sleep
    I always cry myself to sleep
    Yeah and thats not healthy no
    why must you lead me on
    make me think its over and all the crap is gone
    why do I try so hard to fullfill your needs
    when all you ever do is trash me
    You f***ing trash me
    Yeah
    -jd natasha{imperfecta cd}

Thanks so much to Shatril for rotating my banners for me!

temporarily misplaced on the scenic route
    Quote Originally Posted by Kern
    We need a Class Questions/off topic thread,that way if any one has other questions not connected the thread they can ask there.
    Like for instance I have a question about Runes,"When writing ones name or if they want to write a journel using runes should the runes be applied to our modern language or should we use the ancient tounge to write them.For example if I wanted to write:"Stang be you keeper of peace and protection"on my staff/stang should I use Modern English or Anglo Saxon?
    I like that idea.I too have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere.
    all I ever wanted was to be your only one
    all I ever gained was heartache tears and blood
    all I ever do each night is cry myself to sleep
    I always cry myself to sleep
    Yeah and thats not healthy no
    why must you lead me on
    make me think its over and all the crap is gone
    why do I try so hard to fullfill your needs
    when all you ever do is trash me
    You f***ing trash me
    Yeah
    -jd natasha{imperfecta cd}

Thanks so much to Shatril for rotating my banners for me!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast