View Poll Results: What do you think of Witchvox.com

Voters
390. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, great information, visit all the time

159 40.77%
  • Its good but could be better.....( list how)

47 12.05%
  • Eh its ok

100 25.64%
  • Don't like it at all

13 3.33%
  • I rarely ever visit the site so no opinion

50 12.82%
  • Never been there

21 5.38%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Your opinion of Witchvox.com

i can't seem to get on witchvox. i've tried on both IE and FireFox (both updated versions) and it tells me there is a problem loading the page! i've gotten on once before and then it just stopped letting me access it.
    "To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night: to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring... these are some of the rewards of the simple life."

It has good information, but it's really hard to navigate and it takes too long to update listings.
    Αλεξανδρα Δοροθια βωνδ
    http://helleneste.wordpress.com/
    http://www.hellenion.org

I begin to sing of Pallas Athene, the glorious goddess, bright-eyed, inventive, unbending of heart, pure virgin, saviour of cities, courageous, Tritogeneia. From his awful head wise Zeus himself bare her arrayed in warlike arms of flashing gold, and awe seized all the gods as they gazed. But Athena sprang quickly from the immortal head and stood before Zeus who holds the aegis, shaking a sharp spear: great Olympus began to reel horribly at the might of the bright-eyed goddess, and earth round about cried fearfully, and the sea was moved and tossed with dark waves, while foam burst forth suddenly: the bright Son of Hyperion stopped his swift-footed horses a long while, until the maiden Pallas Athene had stripped the heavenly armour from her immortal shoulders. And wise Zeus was glad. And so hail to you, daughter of Zeus who holds the aegis!
    - THE HOMERIC HYMNS - XXVIII. TO ATHENA

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnSage View Post
    i can't seem to get on witchvox. i've tried on both IE and FireFox (both updated versions) and it tells me there is a problem loading the page! i've gotten on once before and then it just stopped letting me access it.
    I've had the same problem recently.
    Anyway, I think it's a very good resource with some great information. Its also a great way to find out things going on in your local area.

i actually haven't been there in years...i'm too busy here and i'm thinking about starting an account at coven space...

perhaps i'll go check it out again...
    Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and Love

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16