View Poll Results: What do you think of Witchvox.com

Voters
390. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, great information, visit all the time

159 40.77%
  • Its good but could be better.....( list how)

47 12.05%
  • Eh its ok

100 25.64%
  • Don't like it at all

13 3.33%
  • I rarely ever visit the site so no opinion

50 12.82%
  • Never been there

21 5.38%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion of Witchvox.com

Question Your opinion of Witchvox.com

What is your opinion of witchvox.com? There is so much information to be found on the site in articles, do you think they are credible, accurate etc?

Personally I do not get the chance to visit the site as often as I'd like although I'm registered and posted a poem on there. I need to make it my homepage. I have no complaints with anything on the site. I wish I had the time to just sit and read the articles.
    Last edited by Haerfest Leah; October 21st, 2004 at 03:16 PM.

Yeah, I think it's probably the single best site for neopagans on the internet (next to this one, of course!)

Wren Walker is very respected in the community, and I've yet to find any factual inaccuracies in any of her articles.
    Ben Trismegistus
    Super-Cool Retired Admin Type

R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to me. Click here.

Check out my former rock band, Wayward Sun!

I think its a great site and their articals to be very imformative and researched.

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."-Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

My Beliefs

I enjoy reading their articles when I can find the time to. There's SO MUCH there, I'm just totally behind.

Grieving, Accepting, Still Loving & Missing Him
    It's not only a great site for information, it's helpful for networking and finding other pagans near you. They do have a pretty secure registration process to prevent people from getting e-mail addresses for spam. I've gotten quite a few replies to my listing over the years, never any problems.
    My adopted smilies:
    Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
    COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
    The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

I think it's a wonderful site! I get lost there! (in a good way!) I thinks it is a valuable, useful resource.

I enjoy and utilize the site on a daily basis. It is an easy way to keep up with the events going on in my area, and the majority of the members of my circle found us through TWV. I have been fotunate enough to speak with Wren on several occasions--Skye's battle with cancer closely mirrors the one my brother is fighting--and she has always been more than wonderful to me.

I recommend TWV to people all the time. I just wish that more would donate to it so that we don't lose this very vaulable resource.

Avalon's Blessings, ~Rhiannon
    Priestess of Avalon, Daughter of the Gods

I love it! Lots of info and networking!

Witchvox is so awesome. I love that place because it gives me the chance to see what others are thinking on various religious topics. HOWEVER, if only my stupid Anti- non-Christian internet filter wasn't bothering me! I have no control over it, my mom pays for the net, not me. And I'm not sure how she'll react when I tell her I can't go on Witchvox or I can't type in "goth" or "satanism" in the search engines. Except she does know that I study various religions.

She also has trouble doing searches b/c she does geneaology, so it's tough.

But on the subject of Witchvox, they're great!

Ankh Udja Seneb
    Please feel free to visit my items on ebay for a variety of clothing, decorative items, etc. Visit here for my listing of books.

It's how I found this place. So
    I am the possessor of the knowledge of the words of magical power, I am the Avenger according to law, I have avenged the injury to his Eye. I have defended Osiris. I have accomplished my journey. The Osiris Ani advanceth with you with the word which is truth.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast