View Poll Results: What do you think of Witchvox.com

Voters
390. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, great information, visit all the time

159 40.77%
  • Its good but could be better.....( list how)

47 12.05%
  • Eh its ok

100 25.64%
  • Don't like it at all

13 3.33%
  • I rarely ever visit the site so no opinion

50 12.82%
  • Never been there

21 5.38%
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion of Witchvox.com

Quote Originally Posted by seapearls
    What is your opinion of witchvox.com? There is so much information to be found on the site in articles, do you think they are credible, accurate etc?

Personally I do not get the chance to visit the site as often as I'd like although I'm registered and posted a poem on there. I need to make it my homepage. I have no complaints with anything on the site. I wish I had the time to just sit and read the articles.
    Wren's Nest is a bit on the liberal side sometimes. But other than that, it's probably the world's best resource for Pagans, period.

Faith is easy -- until the moment you actually need it.

"Since when are facts subjective?" - Athena_Nadine

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all convictions, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

W.B. Yeats, "The Second Coming"

Post Witchvox rulez

It is really helpful, though it has some really fake articles like "The Greek pantheon challenges the Roman Pantheon". Which REALLY confused me, I think it may be a joke, but is very unclear.

is offline Don't call down the Thunder
    I have used the site extensively. When Tulsa PPD location was changed literally at the last moment. I put it there. When I wanted the news about what happened with the injunction...I went there. Right now, Tulsa is on the front page...unless they've done a weekly update and has been front page news for 2 weeks now.

I have gotten LOTS of emails of support from all over the world. I also list my group there and get quite a few new members every year from there. So, I feel it is one of the best resources out there for the pagan community at large.

Elise
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

WV is probably the best overall Pagan resource/networking site around. I especially enjoy the news articles and comment on them frequently. The mix of ideas and opinions expressed is refreshing.

I think the issues about navigating WV are kind of interesting since I have no problem there, but do have a little navigation problem here. Of course, I am new here and un-used to this lay out and I've been around WV for some time so it is a natural for me to navigate.

The comment that WV is "a bit on the liberal side sometimes" intrigues me. In all seriousness I'd like to visit a Pagan website that is a bit on the conservative side sometime to get a sense of balance. I've seen some comments made by conservative Pagans and even a few 'witches for Bush' types and find nothing wrong with them in spite of often disagreeing with them. By the way, I also disagree often with liberals as well. The 'Pagan community' as a whole does seem to be predominately liberal and I think you'll find that reflected in the majority of Pagan discussion groups.

I find it very like a newspaper, you can find so many useful things there!

MM~
    I absolutely love the site! It gives off such a friendly and communal vibe and provides us with a place to find groups and individuals in our area. Thanks for WitchVox!

Namaste, Gede...
    The soul is a veiled light. When neglected, it flickers and dies out, but when it is fed with the holy oil of love, it shines forth like an immortal lamp.

I love it..it has so much information...and I met two of my very goof friends on that site!...so I give it a big thumbs up!!!

Navagation could be improved yes. Tons of wonderful and accurate info definitely! I think tis one of the best sites out there for us.That is one of the places that lead me to MW !
    ~Magic and Rituals & Advanced Paganism Forum Guide~
    ~Paths: Palo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Voodoo Forum Guide~
    Thanks Catiana and Athena-Nadine for the beautiful banners!

I am the daughter of earth and water, and nursling of the sky; I pass through the pores of the ocean and shores; I change but cannot die.{Percy Bysshe Shelley}

RIP Tony
    05/25/67 - 06/22/08
    You are my Angel

I think its a great site but I dont visit it that often

This is my dragon Titania made by instinct

MySpace
    CovenSpace
    Facebook
    PaganSpace.com
    PaganSpace.net

I like it. It suits my needs. I'd recommend it to people, but I don't think its anything super special.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast