View Poll Results: What do you think of Witchvox.com

Voters
390. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, great information, visit all the time

159 40.77%
  • Its good but could be better.....( list how)

47 12.05%
  • Eh its ok

100 25.64%
  • Don't like it at all

13 3.33%
  • I rarely ever visit the site so no opinion

50 12.82%
  • Never been there

21 5.38%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion of Witchvox.com

Quote Originally Posted by WingedTigerChild
    My thoughts exactly. I think it could be better organized as well.
    I think what it lacks in organization it more then makes up for in quantity and quality. I just don't like pages with a lot of different sectionsto click into from on page...but then, I hate newspapers because you have to go back and forth to read the stories. I also get lost in MW post after post, never remembering to go back to ones I replied to!

Witchvox is the place where we send anyone who wants to find other pagans in the area. They are awesome for hosting and compiling that tool for all of us. What a gift.

i actually have it as my homepage. i usually browse the news before i do anything else online. mind you, the more i use mw, the closer it gets to being bumped out...

I really like WitchVox...There is so much there, I will never be able to read even half the arcticles they have there. And I love the networking pages they have. I found a few really good occult shops in my area through that.
    Gratias tibi ago for the beautiful avatar SkySilver!

"Don't be dependent on anyone else--man, woman, child, or dog. I want to go everywhere, look at and listen to everything.You can go crazy with some of the wonderful stuff there is in life."
    --Shel Silverstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Trismegistus
    Yeah, I think it's probably the single best site for neopagans on the internet (next to this one, of course!)

Wren Walker is very respected in the community, and I've yet to find any factual inaccuracies in any of her articles.
    They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

I'm registered with the site and have a personal ad up on there, but I find that the regional information could possibly be better. Although in all fairness there is probably not much information on Pagan matters to be found in Wales, I think it needs to advertise more so that more regional listings go up on there.

For meeting people though, it is very good indeed and it's a valuable resource for Pagans all over the world.
    Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by silverarian
    I'm registered with the site and have a personal ad up on there, but I find that the regional information could possibly be better. Although in all fairness there is probably not much information on Pagan matters to be found in Wales, I think it needs to advertise more so that more regional listings go up on there.
    Wales not being a region of anywhere, that probably wouldn't be appropriate.

But pace Witchvox, there's actually a lot going on in Wales, depending on where you are, there are 3 or 4 regular moots across the south, some regular annual events like Witchfest, and a number of email lists, both local and national.

Try http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Welsh_Pagans and http://groups.yahoo.co.uk/group/pfwales which are the two main ones

gwyn eich byd

Ffred

Quote Originally Posted by ap Dafydd
    Wales not being a region of anywhere, that probably wouldn't be appropriate.
    Myn Duw... Cymru am Byth..
    They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

I like witchvox!

where?

ive never been there but ill have to check it out. thanks!
    hugs and luv
    ~kali~

sometimes it seems like i have more then my fair share of days like these... lol. then i look around and see that actually im probably more fortunate than some- atleast im learning when to let go!

this is my computer and i. HAHA

rip jason (kendrick81) i love you and i miss you.

It seems like a nice web site but it is real slow for me to navigate and for some reason they will not let me sign up. Other than that I like it.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast