View Poll Results: What do you think of Witchvox.com

Voters
390. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it, great information, visit all the time

159 40.77%
  • Its good but could be better.....( list how)

47 12.05%
  • Eh its ok

100 25.64%
  • Don't like it at all

13 3.33%
  • I rarely ever visit the site so no opinion

50 12.82%
  • Never been there

21 5.38%
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion of Witchvox.com

Lilyraine Guest
    I think it is a great idea, but they could make the layout easier to navigate. And i'm not sure the site would be good to beginners for the articles at least, because they seem like textbooks in some cases. Is that just me?

Rowan Darkmoon Guest
    Great information, great for networking, and that's how I learned about this site so great for that. I love Witchvox. :hearthear

I visit it all the time and I think it's really well done. There's a lot of information, and without it I wouldn't know how to find metaphysical shops in my area as well.

I visted it for the first time in well over a year last night when I was looking for an article they have there that I wanted to share with a beginning Pagan. I was somewhat shocked at the changes. The navigation was horrendous, I had to spend almost an hour just to find where they had stashed the informational articles. They used to have them linked at the bottom of the page. It is still one of my favorite sites and one that I refer new pagans too all the time, however, the navigation system and some of the new articles being posted didnt sit too well with me.
    ~*Wither thou goest, there goest I, two flames sparked from but one ember; both forward and backward doth time fly, wither thou art, remember.*~

I love Witchvox!! I think for newer internet users, it could be a little more navigator friendly...but I visit almost daily!

~AW
    "Ne invoces expellere non possis"
    (Do not call up what you cannot put down)

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than be loved for who you're not" - Van Zant

Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightening?
    I love it! I like to find out where different events are happening in cities around me,and that's how I found the shop where I buy my herbs and other witchy supplies.
    I visit witchvox all the time!
    Blessed Be!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eh, I'm kind of neutral on it. There are some things I like, like thier directory section. But the information portion of the site is so incredibly hard to navigate, and some of the stuff they put out seems a little pompous.

I love witchvox although it is true it could be a bit easier to navigate but thats just a small nit pick, a great source of information.
    "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are tweny gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg"- Thomas Jefferson
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love Witchvox, it is one of the best Pagan websites out there and it certainly can't beat for amount of information from a number of different sources.
    Their networking section alone is the most phenomenal tool on the web for all types of Pagans.

I'll agree that the site is a vast storehouse of information however...it's vastness is what's bad for it.

I think the site needs a MASSIVE overhaul in both layout and organization. Too often I've gone looking for one thing only to find myself at a 404 or somewhere else.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast