Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Went to see the Chesterville "Witches" Grave

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13
    I went through my research pictures, concerning the missing fence. I have a pic that was taken 2 years ago. Facing the grave, with your back to the road, on the left hand side there is a small section of the iron fence missing.

    If you here people talking in and around this community about this "person", you will hear all kinds of stories. But, the one word that everyone uses is "witch". Teenagers in this area think it makes for a good time to go out and try and disturb the grave. This women can't be left alone.

    Don't get me wrong here, there are people with good intentions who go and visit this gravesite. However, there are countless others who do appreciate the story, the mystery here who do not show appreciation and show disrespect. Do you like that this spirit honestly enjoys all this negative attention?

    The first time I visited the grave was with my wife. Her father lived across the river, next to the old bridge. Let me tell you a little story on the "evil" around this women. On the drive to our home, in Kansas City Missouri, we could both feel a horrible presence in our car. So much so, that we threw out almost everything in our vehicle that we had broughten back from Chesterville.

    When we arrived home, we could both still tell that something was wrong. That night, at about 2 am, I awoke to what I truely believe was a possessed women, my wife. I helped my wife to our car and took her to my mothers home, who is also into the supernatural. My mother and I, spent the next several hours on the phone to Catholic priests, saying prayers, and doing everything in our power to rid this evil. We succeded, but what happened that night was real.

    The picture I am posting on here is one of the few I have in which I believe the "Witch" is in. The women in the picture is my wife. This picture was taken the night before we left Chesterville. I hope you can see what I, and others have seen in this picture. It was taken on a clear night, no clouds in the sky. It appears that the women is wrapping her arms around my wife.


    I do not want to see this picture posted on any other people's websites. This picture is part of my research and is copyrighted. I will be glad to share it, and by that I mean I will allow you to look at it. But, remember, it belongs to me. I am sorry I have to say this, but there are alot of people out there that like to take credit for other peoples work. For example, have you noticed that almost every website about the Chesterville Witch have the exact same pictures? If you look at the pic, form your opionion, and leave it at that, more power to you. If you look at the pic, copy it, and post it on your website or book, I hope you have a very good lawyer because I will sue.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13
    I would like to add that I am moving near Chesterville in the next couple of weeks to continue my research. I would like to invite anyone who will be in the area to join me in conversation and on trips to the cemetary.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    The picture I am posting on here is one of the few I have in which I believe the "Witch" is in. The women in the picture is my wife. This picture was taken the night before we left Chesterville. I hope you can see what I, and others have seen in this picture. It was taken on a clear night, no clouds in the sky. It appears that the women is wrapping her arms around my wife.

    I couldn't see anything
    I thought I may have seen something off to the right side, above her left shoulder...but then nothing.
    Could you outline the area where you see her arms?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    I would like to add that I am moving near Chesterville in the next couple of weeks to continue my research. I would like to invite anyone who will be in the area to join me in conversation and on trips to the cemetary.

    I wish I could be there!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13
    It looks sorta like a cloud. You need to view the image larger to get a good look. As you are looking at the picture, look to the right side of the woman. The arm appears to go behind the womans head.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    where it snows in the winter
    Age
    55
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    I went through my research pictures, concerning the missing fence. I have a pic that was taken 2 years ago. Facing the grave, with your back to the road, on the left hand side there is a small section of the iron fence missing.

    If you here people talking in and around this community about this "person", you will hear all kinds of stories. But, the one word that everyone uses is "witch". Teenagers in this area think it makes for a good time to go out and try and disturb the grave. This women can't be left alone.

    Don't get me wrong here, there are people with good intentions who go and visit this gravesite. However, there are countless others who do appreciate the story, the mystery here who do not show appreciation and show disrespect. Do you like that this spirit honestly enjoys all this negative attention?

    The first time I visited the grave was with my wife. Her father lived across the river, next to the old bridge. Let me tell you a little story on the "evil" around this women. On the drive to our home, in Kansas City Missouri, we could both feel a horrible presence in our car. So much so, that we threw out almost everything in our vehicle that we had broughten back from Chesterville.

    When we arrived home, we could both still tell that something was wrong. That night, at about 2 am, I awoke to what I truely believe was a possessed women, my wife. I helped my wife to our car and took her to my mothers home, who is also into the supernatural. My mother and I, spent the next several hours on the phone to Catholic priests, saying prayers, and doing everything in our power to rid this evil. We succeded, but what happened that night was real.

    The picture I am posting on here is one of the few I have in which I believe the "Witch" is in. The women in the picture is my wife. This picture was taken the night before we left Chesterville. I hope you can see what I, and others have seen in this picture. It was taken on a clear night, no clouds in the sky. It appears that the women is wrapping her arms around my wife.


    I do not want to see this picture posted on any other people's websites. This picture is part of my research and is copyrighted. I will be glad to share it, and by that I mean I will allow you to look at it. But, remember, it belongs to me. I am sorry I have to say this, but there are alot of people out there that like to take credit for other peoples work. For example, have you noticed that almost every website about the Chesterville Witch have the exact same pictures? If you look at the pic, form your opionion, and leave it at that, more power to you. If you look at the pic, copy it, and post it on your website or book, I hope you have a very good lawyer because I will sue.

    Hmm, interesting. I have several pictures of my own, if you would like to see them, I will post them here. I don't have a web-site, nor have I copyrighted them, so feel free to use or abuse as you see fit. Interestingly enough, if you take a picture of the tree in the daytime, standing in front of it with your back to the road, the moss growing on the front of it looks just like a woman with long hair. I have a picture of that too, if you would like it. It is cool that you are moving to the Chesterville area. I live about 50 miles northeast, and go there practically every weekend. Maybe we will run into each other. I visit her grave in the daytime, before the cemetery closes, and usually go with my daughter and a friend, or just my daughter. We don't disrupt her grave, nor or we loud. However, I have seen signs of abuse and disrespect there, and have had to pick refuse off the grave from time to time. And yes, it is the left side of the fence I noticed missing. Odd, because it seemed like it was there last year, but I must have been mistaken.
    Last edited by Milliscent; September 14th, 2005 at 09:37 PM.
    _
    You say 'crone' like it's a bad thing...

    can't find what I'm looking for...maybe it's not there to find?

    Thank you Linx for the great Book of Shadows!!!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Milliscent
    Hmm, interesting. I have several pictures of my own, if you would like to see them, I will post them here. I don't have a web-site, nor have I copyrighted them, so feel free to use or abuse as you see fit. Interestingly enough, if you take a picture of the tree in the daytime, standing in front of it with your back to the road, the moss growing on the front of it looks just like a woman with long hair. I have a picture of that too, if you would like it. It is cool that you are moving to the Chesterville area. I live about 50 miles northeast, and go there practically every weekend. Maybe we will run into each other. I visit her grave in the daytime, before the cemetery closes, and usually go with my daughter and a friend, or just my daughter. We don't disrupt her grave, nor or we loud. However, I have seen signs of abuse and disrespect there, and have had to pick refuse off the grave from time to time. And yes, it is the left side of the fence I noticed missing. Odd, because it seemed like it was there last year, but I must have been mistaken.
    I would love to see them!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Milliscent
    Hmm, interesting. I have several pictures of my own, if you would like to see them, I will post them here. I don't have a web-site, nor have I copyrighted them, so feel free to use or abuse as you see fit. Interestingly enough, if you take a picture of the tree in the daytime, standing in front of it with your back to the road, the moss growing on the front of it looks just like a woman with long hair. I have a picture of that too, if you would like it. It is cool that you are moving to the Chesterville area. I live about 50 miles northeast, and go there practically every weekend. Maybe we will run into each other. I visit her grave in the daytime, before the cemetery closes, and usually go with my daughter and a friend, or just my daughter. We don't disrupt her grave, nor or we loud. However, I have seen signs of abuse and disrespect there, and have had to pick refuse off the grave from time to time. And yes, it is the left side of the fence I noticed missing. Odd, because it seemed like it was there last year, but I must have been mistaken.
    i would love to see them too,,, but then again, i may just have to make a short trip there here in a few weeks!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Fort Benning, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by Milliscent
    Hmm, interesting. I have several pictures of my own, if you would like to see them, I will post them here. I don't have a web-site, nor have I copyrighted them, so feel free to use or abuse as you see fit. Interestingly enough, if you take a picture of the tree in the daytime, standing in front of it with your back to the road, the moss growing on the front of it looks just like a woman with long hair. I have a picture of that too, if you would like it. It is cool that you are moving to the Chesterville area. I live about 50 miles northeast, and go there practically every weekend. Maybe we will run into each other. I visit her grave in the daytime, before the cemetery closes, and usually go with my daughter and a friend, or just my daughter. We don't disrupt her grave, nor or we loud. However, I have seen signs of abuse and disrespect there, and have had to pick refuse off the grave from time to time. And yes, it is the left side of the fence I noticed missing. Odd, because it seemed like it was there last year, but I must have been mistaken.

    OOOHHH PLEEEASSSE Post the pics! I'm dying to see them!!


    Love,
    Rain

    __________________________________________________

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13
    I would love to see the pic's as well. I would love to come out sometime to the cemetary when you are there.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •