Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Went to see the Chesterville "Witches" Grave

Ghosthunter, in regards to your question about the last pic I posted yes, i saw it too, not sure what it is...the picture is of the tree line in the back of the cemetery. It looks like a face in the middle, but I'm not sure what it could be...i actually saw it when i was taking the picture on my camera phone, but couldn't find it in the tree line after i took the picture, then forgot until i read your post.
    Last edited by Milliscent; November 6th, 2005 at 06:58 PM.
    _
    You say 'crone' like it's a bad thing...

can't find what I'm looking for...maybe it's not there to find?

Thank you Linx for the great Book of Shadows!!!

Anyone still view this??

I was just wondering if anyone still reads this thread... If so, I would like to hear from you. I have a video taken at the cemetery that is sure to turn any non-believers into believers! Hope to hear from you

I feel so bad for her. No one deserves to be treated like this.

She may not trust people at all at this point. Maybe that is why she is reacting in such a violent and malevolent manner.

Even so, she deserves to be treated with respect and compassion, as do all beings, living and dead.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone still reads this thread... If so, I would like to hear from you. I have a video taken at the cemetery that is sure to turn any non-believers into believers! Hope to hear from you

I just found this thread today, but im interested in viewing the video as well as the pics which are no longer a part of the thread..

I'd like to as well.

The Buddhists have what is called a phurba, one of its uses is for exorcism; letting a Preta (hungry ghost) or some such entity "die" and be at peace, ready to reincarnate once again. It holds down negative energy. It's all rather interesting. I wonder if anyone has tried this method with this woman's ghost?
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Yes, I'm also interested in watching that video.
    Wounded I hung on a wind-swept gallows
    For nine long nights,
    Pierced by a spear, pledged to Odhinn,
    Offered, myself to myself
    The wisest know not from whence spring
    The roots of that ancient rood

They gave me no bread,
    They gave me no mead,
    I looked down;
    with a loud cry
    I took up runes;
    from that tree I fell

-Hávamál

It's funny that I posted in this thread back in 2005. Since then, I've been there and learned a few things.

The funniest thing, that I suspect might be on your video, is the Amish family living nearby. The Chupps. They love hiding in that cemetery with elaborate props to scare the hell out of all the ghost hunters that come around. The hundreds of stories they tell will keep you laughing for hours. What makes it even better is that they never reveal themselves to the people they are scaring!

So, what's on that video?

--Kaos
    “Nothing alive is the same from moment to moment. To live is to face the unknown over and over again.“

Holy thread rez Batman!
    Last edited by *GrumpButt*; February 24th, 2011 at 08:31 PM.

FOR THE HORDE!
    "There are many intelligent species in the universe. Some are owned by cats." Anonymous
    www.myspace.com/whitedragonfire1
    AIM: Dedkitty

~you know my motivation, givin my reputation~
    :deviltail

It just looks like a poor quality camera taking video of people dancing in the dark to me.

There was no one else there, but the four of us in the car. No one was outside the vehicle. Yes, the camera is not the greatest, but it captured paranormal activity, no the less..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast