Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Went to see the Chesterville "Witches" Grave

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    There was no one else there, but the four of us in the car. No one was outside the vehicle. Yes, the camera is not the greatest, but it captured paranormal activity, no the less..
    Right... so, we're supposed to just take your word that the people dancing outside the car weren't really there? I don't buy it. Proof is verifiable evidence, not "my friends and I say so."

Take it for what you will.. It's ok to be skeptic. I know, we know, what was there, what happened, and what is on the video. What you are seeing, the faces, are paranormal. There is no other possible explanation. Thanks for your opinion!

Take it for what you will.. It's ok to be skeptic. I know, we know, what was there, what happened, and what is on the video. What you are seeing, the faces, are paranormal. There is no other possible explanation. Thanks for your opinion!
    Ah, I think you're confused.

A skeptic sees something unusual and goes "hmm... I wonder what caused that."

An idiot blindly believes whatever people tell them, which is what you're expecting me to do with your "proof" that you've spammed on the forum.

Wow! Are you that bored? Take it for what you want, as will everyone else who see's it. We know, and that is really all that matters. Get a grip, and have a lovely evening!

Here is the video, again.. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0eMCuTI_dA

That video is garbage. You're going to have to do better then that. Accept you got spooked by some Amish kids.

--Kaos
    “Nothing alive is the same from moment to moment. To live is to face the unknown over and over again.“

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kaosxmage View Post
    That video is garbage. You're going to have to do better then that. Accept you got spooked by some Amish kids.

--Kaos
    Nope, sorry. There was nobody else there. No Amish kids. It's completely real.

First, all you have to do is talk to a few of the residents of Chesterville to find out that this spirit is not at rest. It has been my experience, that the "Witch" is very hostile. My father-in-law was once a resident of the tiny town of Chesterville, living across the river from the cemetary. The first time I was first introduced to the "Witch" story, was the first time I visited him with my now wife. Let me tell you, the energy of this spirit is one not to mess with. During my time in Chesterville I witnessed countless "wierd" things. Including cat's acting in mysterious ways, the sightings of several different spirits, and several Amish spirits. Yes, the "witch" is an interesting topic to discuss. However, the truth of the matter is, this community (area) as many more dark secrets.
    I guess the point I am trying to make is be careful what you look for. You may find it, you may feel or see the Chesterville Witch or her energy. But sometimes, you may not like what you find. This is a very dangerous spirit. And she's just the one people talk about. Alot of tragedy as seen this town. Alot of pain and anger fills the spirits that still walk this towns streets. And sometimes, what you see is not what's there.
    I have a photo of what I believe to be the Chesterville Witch, if anyone is interested in viewing it.
    I'd def like to see it!

is offline Artsy Lefthanded Redhead Dirt Worshipper
    Question : were the windows rolled down? Because at some points it looks like it would be a reflection of someone in the car. This can still happen, even at night, especially with a moon that bright.
    "A native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.' "

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5