Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Astral Projection

I'm glad that I stumbled upon this! Astral Projection is something I've been dying to learn more about!

Like Does it hurt?

I'm waiting to try because I'm a bit scared... I don't like to try things until my fear is eased...
    Though my eyes are closed

I feel my surroundings. I know where I am
    Deep in my heart I am always here.
    ~Memory's Flame~

Take my Hand; Let us Dance through Daisies.

I Placed the best moments of my life into that fire...

That thereís some good in this world, Mr. Frodo.
    And itís worth fighting for.
    ~Samwise Gamgee~

www.astralpulse.com Is a wonderful site for information on Astral Projection, and a ton of other things. The forums are very extensive, and the people are extremely nice. Robert Bruce, the owner of the site, also has a wonderful book called "Astral Dynamics" which goes into great detail on how to go about astral projection as well as various techniques for doing so.

-Raivynne

Quote Originally Posted by Memory's Flame
    I'm glad that I stumbled upon this! Astral Projection is something I've been dying to learn more about!

Like Does it hurt?

I'm waiting to try because I'm a bit scared... I don't like to try things until my fear is eased...

The actual projecting didnt - I didn't even realise that's what was happening til I saw my body!
    But then it did hurt when I kind of got 'sucked' back into my body and tried to fight it.

Someone said something about their being a whole bunch of "how-tos". If there are, I haven't found them. I've been trying for about a year and half...and I still can't get it...I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. If only I had the choice of astralling or not.

Memory, with me it's a natural thing. I used to feel like I was falling right before I woke up, I'm still not sure if it was an astral projection, but my sister told me it was. Anyway, you may be having them without knowing it. It doesn't really hurt it just feels weird, like you feel or something. And really astral projections will just seem like a dream at best.

I was browsing the book store over my lunch and found a few books that I'm thinking I will go back and buy tomorrow!
    Though my eyes are closed

I feel my surroundings. I know where I am
    Deep in my heart I am always here.
    ~Memory's Flame~

Take my Hand; Let us Dance through Daisies.

I Placed the best moments of my life into that fire...

That thereís some good in this world, Mr. Frodo.
    And itís worth fighting for.
    ~Samwise Gamgee~

check the library

Hi Memory's Flame, You may want to check out your library. Local libraries in metro areas often have magickal book sections. Libraries are a great way to check out books before you buy them.

Let me add, I'm all for supporting authors by buying their books. I just like to borrow them from the library first if possible
    MP, MoonBard

Karen, I know exactly the feeling of falling you describe. It happened frequently when I was a young child. Not too often as an adult though. It did happen recently though. Glad it did, as I was having a bad dream lol.
    MP, MoonBard

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRainWater
    Someone said something about their being a whole bunch of "how-tos". If there are, I haven't found them. I've been trying for about a year and half...and I still can't get it...I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. If only I had the choice of astralling or not.
    well there's the site they mentioned above and the book (flying without a broomstick).

1 Develope the link between your conscious and unconscious mind, dream diary is one good way
    2 develop your waking astral senses, practice seeing auras ect. create fireballs, try to see hear and feel them.
    3 Always raise energy and make a stern statement that you will project, think about how you have that other body (you raised energy to charge it up)
    4 Center and imagine yourself somewhere else, be there.
    5 Don't give up, but if it's not working don't keep on trying the same thing, vary it or get a book.

im suprised no one has mentioned the akashic records yet .... or maybe i missed it

RR
    In LVX,
    R.'.R.'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast