Thread: Can someone please give me a day/prosperity correspondence?

Can someone please give me a day/prosperity correspondence?

I need this for a spell I'm working for someone - I can remember Fri., Sat., Sun. & Mon. just fine, but Tue., Wed. & Thurs. always get fuzzy on me... & believe it or not, I have no book here to help me out! Also, can someone tell me when the moon is waxing? Thanx so much!!!!!!!!! :D

traveling between Discordia and Hogsmeade
    The moon begins to wax November 13th, the full moon is November 26th. Tuesday is the day of Mars, so protection, victory, courage, and athletics. Wednesday is the day of Mercury: communications, intelelctualpursuits, flexibility. And Thursday is Jupiter: business, group pursuits, joy, laughter, expansion.
    with peace, blueiris
    Thank youyou Menolly and WynnJera for the banners!

I wish: I want to stay here
    I wish: this be enough
    I wish: I only love you
    I wish: simplicity
    - Bjork - -my blog-

Would Sunday be best for prosperity, then? I think so, but I thought I'd check. + thanx for the moon-phases! :D

Actually the best success I've had with money or prosperity magics has been on Thursday during a waxing moon just as close to the full moon as possible. You can also do money/prosperity magic during the full moon itself and expect good results.
    The two things that make life worthwhile are love and joy. If you find one, the other is sure to follow.

http://www.bewitchingways.com/charts/days.htm
    Try this site..I'm not sure if it answers your questions but it is a nice place w/ much info!
    I'm on the left. I love this picture.

Latest News: “Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” - Albert Einstein