Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help, I need to talk!

Here is the thread to come and ask for some various opinions and different advice from people who care. Ask and you will get responses...lots of different ones, and maybe one or two will make sense for you.

I am looking for someone who has experience with bulimia or other eating disorders and someone to talk to about sexual issues (sex drive etc...) It doesnt matter to me if it is 1 person or 2 different people.

I am willing to wait until the system gets underway if needed.

~Summer

MagickalSummer luv, I've PM'd you.

Quote Originally Posted by MagickalSummer
    I am looking for someone who has experience with bulimia or other eating disorders and someone to talk to about sexual issues (sex drive etc...)
    The two issues can be closely related. I would be happy to talk with you about it. Pm me any questions you may have if you would rather discuss it that way.

I would be glad to help as well, pm me if you need to I'm always ready to talk
    [CENTER]
    thank you to Faeawyn for the banner, it is of prettyness :drool: and thanks to Aurora for the Councellors banner also thanks to Pandoras and thanks to skysilver for rotating them.

My MW Gallery My Art My LiveJournal http://www.ruzakart.com

Got it covered luv.

is offline Ailurophile loving Hugh Laurie!

Panicky and alone

I'm alone right now and feel a panic attack coming on. I'm scared, and just need someone to talk to.

Don't litter! Spay/neuter your pets! Watch out! Witch's Brew is stirring up trouble! Thanks Instinct!
    Praying for Seth

Thumbs up I just . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MagickalSummer
    I am looking for someone who has experience with bulimia or other eating disorders and someone to talk to about sexual issues (sex drive etc...) It doesnt matter to me if it is 1 person or 2 different people. I am willing to wait until the system gets underway if needed.~Summer
    I just PM'ed you w/the name of a Dear Friend and I included her email addy, as well (and, I also sent HER a copy of MY LETTER to YOU--and NOT your post, here--just so she have a "heads-up" and will be expecting you).

O! Also: she's not a MWs "member" (as far as "I" know! Ha!!!) but she's "Pagan saavy," that's for sure!

Hope to talk to you, later.

Later,

--Allen

Can somebody talk? I know I've exhausted my real life friends, and the one angel I have left is out of the country right now.......my meds haven't really kicked in yet, andhe's telling me never & I'm panicking & alone & I need help.

Plesae.

is offline My cats are making me pay rent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mab
    Can somebody talk? I know I've exhausted my real life friends, and the one angel I have left is out of the country right now.......my meds haven't really kicked in yet, andhe's telling me never & I'm panicking & alone & I need help.

Plesae.
    Mab, I've PM'd you and I'm online now.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern.
    Everyone looks through a particular color,
    but the candle is always there.
    ~Mohammed Neguib~
    Sometimes I have a difficult time handling myself in social situations. I just start scampering around neurotically, frantically jumping all over guests.
    I think it all goes back to when I was raised in the wild by miniature schnauzers.
    AIM: OriginalWacky
    MSN: TheOriginalWacky@hotmail.com

Yahoo: wackywildwench
    If you need me, message me. If you want me, message me. If you want to tell me to get bent, message me. In other words, feel free to message me for whatever reason.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast