Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

Thanks. Heard from the past love today too, he plans on comming into town sometime in January, I told him I might not be available, what with trying to move out and all, he seemed glad to hear I was leaving (big surprise).
    When I called him back we talked for over an hour, in reality that made me feel better than anything else I've tried. Just wish I knew where he plans on taking this...
    Find a new world all of your own

Quote Originally Posted by wolfchild
    Thanks. Heard from the past love today too, he plans on comming into town sometime in January, I told him I might not be available, what with trying to move out and all, he seemed glad to hear I was leaving (big surprise).
    When I called him back we talked for over an hour, in reality that made me feel better than anything else I've tried. Just wish I knew where he plans on taking this...
    Just please take it slow,one day at a time.the water is not calm yet by far,and could turn into ugly sea's.Remember ...He threw what ever at you,what could be next? Take care.and Energy sent with a hug..(((((())))))
    Today is yesterday,Tomorrow is today.. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

WE ARE SPIRITS IN THE MATERIAL WORLD.- Sting an the Police

Thank you thecharmedones.co.uk for the Banners

8 Years may have come to a end,but the Power of Three shall rise again....Sadly Missed,Thank you for the years..5-21-06 show ended.

Quote Originally Posted by wooleybob
    Just please take it slow,one day at a time.the water is not calm yet by far,and could turn into ugly sea's.Remember ...He threw what ever at you,what could be next? Take care.and Energy sent with a hug..(((((())))))
    Agreed, while making the changes in the old life, one should not be also trying to build the new one. Remember, you and the kids will have your hands full finding your new roles in life with one less person in the house.

Very true, I have already arranged to move everything I'm taking into my Dad's until I can figure out the finance side of things. It never ceases to amaze me, we werent up 2 1/2 hours before he started his crap this morning, bitching that he got cold while I was shaking out the kitchen rugs????

At least he reaffirms my reasoning, takes the misplaced guilt out of it.
    Thank you all, I will probably see many more issues, especially after the boy's birthday, when I start the move...
    Find a new world all of your own

*waves*

Just to give you all a small update. I'm still alive.

After finally getting response to my mail, and after sending lots and lots of silly numbers back and forth (almost losing the sense of being a person), I'm liberated of legal trouble. Thank the Goddess things are resolved to my favour for now, and at least I won't have to worry about that anymore! I'm still not feeling much better about things in my life, but it's so good to know myself free again after being so horrified of what they could do to me if only they wanted. *shivers*

The bad news is that with all the hell going on I couldn't really take care of anything else (or even think about it!), and while taking my meds yesterday the worrying truth dawned on me. I'm running out of meds. I've got full 'supplies' for eight days left, and I can only pray for a miracle that I'll be able to manage without running out of them.

After spending more than a day trying numbly to deal with the fact sinking in which didn't go too well, I did manage to get an appointment for tomorrow, but I fear it'll probably be too late. I highly doubt I'm going to be able to get a new prescription without the usual process of having blood samples taken again, to make sure my inner organs are still working, and - given my health - in order not to overdose me (And I'm losing weight again). It's not that I couldn't understand, they just don't want to be responsible if I should die, so for them, it's better if I just go and kill myself. *sigh*

Eight days... eight days for having blood samples taken, waiting for the results from the lab, getting another appointment and my prescription, AND actually getting the meds is... unlikely. Especially since I'm as usual totally out of money, and while I'm still living in financial dependency on my family, it's not always... easy. He does... grudgingly... pay my meds, but any money spent on me tends to carry serious trouble with it. And I'm really not in the mood for that, either.

Sorry if I'm not making awfully much sense at the moment. I... just wish I could rest.

-edit: Somehow... I did manage to get my current prescription renewed today! I'm speechless... sooo tired but speechless.
    Last edited by Laurestine; December 6th, 2005 at 04:33 PM.

ok, so I had a stupid fight with my boyfriend. I had just gotten home from work and was doing the dishes, and he asked me to make him a sandwich. Since I was hungry as well, I agreed. Well, usually he likes to have a pickle on the side, and since we didn't have any, and I knew that the sandwich itself wouldn't fill him up, I put a banana on the plate, and said that since we were out of pickles I gave him a banana instead. His reply was "why are you treating me like a child?" excuse me? it's a banana, you don't want it fine. So I put it back in the kitchen. I came in with my own sandwich and he starts to explain to me that my giving him a banana and peeling it for him made it seem like I was saying he was a child and incapable of making his own decisions. Ok, number one, I didn't peel the stupid banana and number two, wtf? He wanted to know if I understood his point, (after he asks me if it's getting close to that time of the month ) and I said sorta, I just wish you would learn to take things in the way they were meant. He starts yelling at me that that's the way it is with mars and venus and things aren't always clear about how they are meant (how not clear? I explained my reasoning when I brought him the plate!). I got mad, cuz he's yelling at me for stupid crap, and yelled back that it was just a banana, I didn't see at all how that was treating him like a child, if he didn't want it all he had to do was not eat the f-er. So now I'm really pissed and cleaning the kitchen like a mad woman, and we haven't spoken since. Now he's taking a nap, which he does nearly every day (and I'm treating him like a child? how about the way he's acting?)

And I'm still pissed but I'm laughing as I type this because damn, we are fighting over a freaking banana!!
    Ziana

Quote Originally Posted by Ziana
    ok, so I had a stupid fight with my boyfriend. I had just gotten home from work and was doing the dishes, and he asked me to make him a sandwich. Since I was hungry as well, I agreed. Well, usually he likes to have a pickle on the side, and since we didn't have any, and I knew that the sandwich itself wouldn't fill him up, I put a banana on the plate, and said that since we were out of pickles I gave him a banana instead. His reply was "why are you treating me like a child?" excuse me? it's a banana, you don't want it fine. So I put it back in the kitchen. I came in with my own sandwich and he starts to explain to me that my giving him a banana and peeling it for him made it seem like I was saying he was a child and incapable of making his own decisions. Ok, number one, I didn't peel the stupid banana and number two, wtf? He wanted to know if I understood his point, (after he asks me if it's getting close to that time of the month ) and I said sorta, I just wish you would learn to take things in the way they were meant. He starts yelling at me that that's the way it is with mars and venus and things aren't always clear about how they are meant (how not clear? I explained my reasoning when I brought him the plate!). I got mad, cuz he's yelling at me for stupid crap, and yelled back that it was just a banana, I didn't see at all how that was treating him like a child, if he didn't want it all he had to do was not eat the f-er. So now I'm really pissed and cleaning the kitchen like a mad woman, and we haven't spoken since. Now he's taking a nap, which he does nearly every day (and I'm treating him like a child? how about the way he's acting?)

And I'm still pissed but I'm laughing as I type this because damn, we are fighting over a freaking banana!!
    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Ziana
    I had just gotten home from work and was doing the dishes, and he asked me to make him a sandwich. Since I was hungry as well, I agreed. :
    Hi Ziana,
    Ya know I use to work 12 or more hours on the Highway and when I came home many times I had to make dinner for everyone!
    What the hell does your boyfriend do that he would see you doing dishes and ask you you to make a sandwich for him? Cant he see you busy with housework? He's not doing anything. Next time tell him to make his own f_n sandwich!

But seriously, how old is your other "child"? lol Really cuz that is pretty childish..ya know like,"Sheesh Mom, you didnt have to peel the banana for me! I can do SOMETHINGS for myself...thanks for making me the sandwich...I'm not a kid you know!"

Im sorry,ya know IM a guy and I say some stupid things every now and then but, your right, this is kinda ridiculous. Good Luck, darlin!
    Be Well!
    Rhisiart y'Daheddog Draig

...THE EPIC BATTLE CONTINUES...

Tesra's Magick Cauldron for ALL your Pagan Needs!! CLICK HERE!

My ex wife has suffered with eating disorders all her adult life. She now has both Chrones disease and MS. Although she is my ex, I'm still there for her, and we have been fighting this on both a physiological and emotional level for nine years. A receptive mind can learn a lot in that time, I'm more than happy to help.

Edited to say: Oops, this was in response to an old post. Sorry people, I will get my act together soon.
    Last edited by sandmanfez; April 12th, 2006 at 08:57 PM.

Looking for help, and maybe advice

First off...Hi, Hello, nice to meet you all.

I'm looking for a group of people that can be a bit of a support net for me...that I can talk to about what is going on in my life, without being told that I'm being silly.

I broke up with my boyfriend of almost 4 years at the end of January. There was a lot that led up to that, including him failing to give me what I needed in life...as well as my belief that he was sleeping with someone who claimed to be my best friend. Both of them told me they hadn't done anything...but sometimes, cheating is more then just physical. He spent all of his free time at her house, with her, doing things that she needed him to do. He stood up for her, rather then me. And he didn't care to work to make our relationship better...so in the end...I let him go. I know that I'm better off without him. I know that I have since found an amazing man that I want to spend my life with.

But I still can't let this go. She used to call me her best friend, her sister. I told her everything, and I trust her...and all that time, she used me to get to him. I don't mind that they are together (this isn't verified...because they won't admit it...but the fact that he is over there everynight, and they are holed up in her room together with the lights off...I dunno...what do YOU think?) but I do mind that they lied to me.

I'm trying so hard to get over it. But every time I see them together...I just have a burning knot of pain. Not because I want to be with him again. But because they were the people in my life closest to me...and they both lied to me. A close friend of mine suggested I do a ritual to try and get some closure and healing...because I know that I won't get it from them.

I'm just...frustrated. And hurt. And I'm trying not to let it get to me, but it is. Like I said...I have an amazing man who's been so wonderful and taken care of me. But this isn't fair to him either. I just...don't know what to do anymore, or what to think. I think that I'm better, and I'm not angry...and then I see them again.

I know that karma is going to come back and bite them in the ass. But damnit...it doesn't make MY pain any easier.

Bah...so...yah. Just looking to vent in a safer place, I suppose.

April

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast