Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Help, I need to talk!

pm sent

Help, going a bit crazy here. I haven't seen this girl since the first grade, she was a very close friend. and being disabled my only real friend. She meant a lot to me, but up and moved away in the middle of the school year, I never got to say goodbye. I have never forgotten her. Now find myself overwhelmed with the need to contact her. I all I know is her first name.. I have no idea what to do. This is making me nuts, I can't stop thinking about her. I see her in my dreams. I'm wondering if she was my soulmate or something. Anyone else go through this? Anything I can do? I'm working on a spell that might help me see her again. Don't know if I'm going about it right or not.

To be blunt, I am in need of the opinion of an empath. Not going to post many details HERE, but I have an issue dealing with two people, one being an empath. Basically, I need to verify some things I've been told, so it shouldn't take up too much of your time~ Sorry, I can't really go into details here. Shamefully, this is tied to a silly love problem, but I'll try to keep that short. It'll be necessary to go into it a little, though, so I apologize :P

A PM would be best, but I can provide email for anybody who prefers it.

I wouldn't mind multiple peoples' opinions, but just one would be very nice.

Thank you so so so very much for considering :3
    ^__^

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.
    I'd love to talk to another female about something that's been going on...

I'm around if you wanna talk?

So I have a major problem and it is something I believe I need a woman's point of view to help.
    I want to learn, I want to expand, I want to internalize

I am trying to learn to read Tarot but haven't found people willing to let me read them. Suggestions?

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandramu View Post
    So I have a major problem and it is something I believe I need a woman's point of view to help.
    *hugs* PM reply sent.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ClareJulissa View Post
    I'd love to talk to another female about something that's been going on...
    pm seeentt

I've been lurking for a while. I'm a highly intuitive empath, and have a boyfriend hiding his telepathy from me - the elephant in the room. Just needs some advice, and I'm new here. I've also only seen past the physical world in the last 18 months or so, so I'm new "here" as well as here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunniva View Post
    I've been lurking for a while. I'm a highly intuitive empath, and have a boyfriend hiding his telepathy from me - the elephant in the room. Just needs some advice, and I'm new here. I've also only seen past the physical world in the last 18 months or so, so I'm new "here" as well as here.
    PM sent

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast